B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #88 (August)

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's really strange. It's starting to look like Nelly and Bodgan aren't actually a couple anymore, are they?

Many have long opined on Bogs tolerance for Nelly's act. I know that I have on more than one occasion. 

Where do you draw the line? If you were him?

He has been more than accommodating to her every whim.

Maybe her tryst with the boys the other night was the straw(move) that broke the bond they have had for so long.

7 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Мнозина отдавна изказват мнение за толерантността на Богс към постъпката на Нели. Знам, че имам повече от един път. 

Къде теглиш чертата? Ако бяхте той?

Той беше повече от приветлив към всяка нейна прищявка.

Може би нейният опит с момчетата онази вечер беше сламката (преместването), която скъса връзката, която имат от толкова време.

Absolutely BS!Nelly and Bogdan is together!

• Like 1

Observation:  Nelly is preparing a meal. She removed the fish from the refrigerator, removed the skin, cut the fish into small pieces. She then put the fish on a plate......uncooked.  ???

From my general knowledge and personal preference, raw fish is ...... YUCK!  Sushi is popular with some people, but I am not brave enough to try it. 

Question: is this a Ukrainian / Russian thing?

I understand the dinner meal will vary from country to country, but the raw fish took me by surprise.   

2 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Наблюдение: Нели приготвя храна. Тя извади рибата от хладилника, отстрани кожата, наряза рибата на малки парченца. След това тя сложи рибата в чиния ...... сурова. ???

От моите общи познания и лични предпочитания, суровата риба е ...... МЪК! Сушито е популярно сред някои хора, но не съм достатъчно смел да го опитам. 

Въпрос: това украинско / руско ли е?

Разбирам, че вечерята ще варира в различните страни, но суровата риба ме изненада.   

The fish was dried!This in Russia or Ukraine is quite popular!

3 minutes ago, redfan said:

Absolutely BS!Nelly and Bogdan is together!

I have no idea. But you should also remember the long time Maya lived with her first BF in RLC apartment before she got another one.

At some point, Bodgan will probably also think about how much a relationship is worth when he is practically only the third wheel on the wagon.