B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #88 (August)

13 hours ago, thinga69 said:

About the Viv pregnancy, I subscribe to that  theory. Today I was noticing a change in her boobs and she look like is getting "fatter". 

That would fit well with a conversation I overheard about a pregnant girl in B4.  I thought it was Tesla, but the evidence is much clearer in Vivian's case. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nelly and Bogdan i St.Petersburg 13. May 2015 - 19. June 2019 = 1.499 days 😉

Do ya think maybe they may have gotten a bit upset because they didn't make it to 1,500 days being that close, or perhaps more concerned of not having a bills paid place to live for that much longer at the time ? 😉

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Do ya think maybe they may have gotten a bit upset because they didn't make it to 1,500 days being that close ? 

rlc is bogdan and nelly, this is their villa where they invite girls, they are not ready to quit that life soon, too bad for us suckers

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, emnv said:

That would fit well with a conversation I overheard about a pregnant girl in B4.  I thought it was Tesla, but the evidence is much clearer in Vivian's case. 

We will see it more clearly every day that passes now
She is three months on her way, .

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Of course she controls the girls to make them leave the place

It's way more worse than that Isidore, from what i'm told they are always meddling in these girls business and having them entertain clients outside the villa.  Bogdan is always spying on them and his new butt buddy Mooch is no better from what I understand, he's a weird dude!!

I honestly don't think she made the girls leave the place just because Martina is there, there's a lot more to it than that!!