Kylara & Dylan (2021) Part #1

14 hours ago, spielo said:

This cam is not good positioned during daylight being just opposite of the window. So the lil pussy is in the shadow. Light is the most important issue for a camera and this is the area where VH is still far behind the possibilities. During night all depends on tenants switching the light on or not.... 😄 

You're right. There is no photography without light. But, I was wondering about the comparison. When you view a live feed, regardless of what the lighting is in the room, when you take a screenshot, does the screenshot look the same as the live feed, or is it lighter or darker?

7 hours ago, letsdothis said:

You're right. There is no photography without light. But, I was wondering about the comparison. When you view a live feed, regardless of what the lighting is in the room, when you take a screenshot, does the screenshot look the same as the live feed, or is it lighter or darker?

maybe there there is a slight difference in the light between the screenshot and the stream - maybe - but never as much as between your picture and mine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spielo said:

maybe there there is a slight difference in the light between the screenshot and the stream - maybe - but never as much as between your picture and mine.

Surely screenshot colours depend on the particular setting of the screen it is being captured on?