B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #36 (August)

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I do not think we have seen Vivian's real sides under this stay. She has taken it very easy due to the pregnancy. We have seen her sit by herself and look at the others and I have several times thought that she would probably party with them

so who is the father?

she must live in Spain then?

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Hmm .. pregnancy comment by noldus .. confirmed then ?? It was only a rumor so far .. I also believed that Vivian wouldn’t hesitate to do everything ( Pam / Amalia style ) on cameras .. o hope then that RLC doesn’t keep her the same time like they did with Milena .. 

Either she's drinking 0% alcohol beer or God have mercy of this child.   

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

so who is the father?

she must live in Spain then?

These are questions that you know that no one or perhaps only few have the answers and actually they aren’t important 

The best is that the guy seems to be totally aware of his role and understanding the RLC business .. either then Nana has been a great instructor or he does really spend much time with the girls and he learns more and more about RLC , obligations and duties .. my estimation is that this guy came and he will stay 😉

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

so her boyfriend let her join pregnant or he must not know 🤔

and she must really need the money to do that🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

so her boyfriend let her join pregnant or he must not know 🤔

and she must really need the money to do that🤷‍♂️

Maybe an “ accident “ that wasn’t supposed to happen before joining RLC .. 

Just now, moos54 said:

you often conclude things too quickly

pregnancy was just confirmed but now ddhm is talking about an accident but if she does facetime like he told me before on this topic then it can't be an accident 🤷‍♂️

who joins and stays on a Voyeur website if they just found out they are pregnant by accident 🤷‍♂️

either he knows or she needs the money🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1