Gina and Bruno - Home activities #9

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Personnellement je m'en fou royalement mais ça te fait plutôt passer pour quelqu'un de plus bête que tu ne dois l'être en réalité tout en sachant que je pense que tu n'es pas bête 

RLC ne verrouille que temporairement leurs caméras gratuites donc elles vont revenir puis repartir vue que c'est leur façon de faire depuis quelques temps 

Désolé de te dire cela mais tu viens juste de valider mes propos avec l'exemple de canal+ car comme RLC, ils proposent du contenu gratuit temporairement avant de mettre leur site payant, c'est exactement la même chose choisi 

Par exemple après 21h tu n'as plus de gratuité au sein de canal+, donc si tu veux voir les films ou le sport, il faut sortir la carte bancaire pour te payer un abonnement et avoir un accès complet à tout leur contenu 

Même choisi pour RLC ne t'en déplaise

Finalement ce n'est pas plus mal j'ai pu faire quelque chose de plus intéressant que regarder RLC.

In the end, it's not bad I was able to do something more interesting than watching RLC.

1 hour ago, james deen said:

i dont mind its just that it becomes a bit repetitive and the russian guests would add something different. The ideal scenario would be bruno guests and gina/stella guests at the apartment at the same time that would be interesting to watch

Gina and Bruno as Bogdan  and Nelly in B4 for their position , this is when RLC  could become great watchable again .. parties , social life in the villa, multi rooms to accommodate the friends that both Bruno and Gina have , the dining room, the jacuzzi… honestly , RLC wouldn’t even need to recruit girls , just imagine Cleopatra   there more often , the Spanish friends of circles   that everyone of these locals have , this is something that could bring an amazing interest as the possibilities of happenings and events are endless … 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, james deen said:

i dont mind its just that it becomes a bit repetitive and the russian guests would add something different. The ideal scenario would be bruno guests and gina/stella guests at the apartment at the same time that would be interesting to watch

A group of people like these living together in B4, with a few friends coming and then, and parties every now and then, that's my dream!

• Like 2

il y a 38 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Gina and Bruno as Bogdan  and Nelly in B4 for their position , this is when RLC  could become great watchable again .. parties , social life in the villa, multi rooms to accommodate the friends that both Bruno and Gina have , the dining room, the jacuzzi… honestly , RLC wouldn’t even need to recruit girls , just imagine Cleopatra   there more often , the Spanish friends of circles   that everyone of these locals have , this is something that could bring an amazing interest as the possibilities of happenings and events are endless … 

you are getting sad and confused emojis because people dont like bruno which is fair enough but i want those people to tell me who else provides hot guests, parties, sexual content and drama on a regular basis? the answer is no one and if gina and bruno are in b4 we are guaranteed parties, hot guests, drama and sex which no one else provides.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Cross contamination is all you want to see on RLC.  It doesn't make it any better and neither does wanting every guest to have their own apartment.  The only thing that could make RLC any better is to get rid of all the current tenants and bring in fresh new people.  Stop all the BS shows and quit allowing participants all the luxuries they currently have.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, james deen said:

i have always said despite bruno being a asshole and gina being a alcoholic this is the best apartment.

ONLY because the rest are fucking SHITE.... I am particularly pissed at Linda (& tibor)  all these years of titties throughout the day and next to sweet fuck all in over a month ... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

A group of people like these living together in B4, with a few friends coming and then, and parties every now and then, that's my dream!

Minds that think alike ☺️😇😎🥳

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, james deen said:

you are getting sad and confused emojis because people dont like bruno which is fair enough but i want those people to tell me who else provides hot guests, parties, sexual content and drama on a regular basis? the answer is no one and if gina and bruno are in b4 we are guaranteed parties, hot guests, drama and sex which no one else provides.

I have stated my opinion about Bruno and i know I disagree with many , that’s perfectly fine , even the sad and confused emojis  are honestly perfectly fine because there’s a reason and this is great , we can’t agree for everything , for everyone and with everyone .. forum power which is fantastic .. this I have no problem in comparison to the 4-5 stalkers that will hunt each and every post at any thread just to show their ridiculously attitude so as  everyone not  knowing why they give a laughable or sad emoji .. and they are usually the members  of a selected thread and apartment here at CC and because the posts and comments I make are many times in a total different direction than the protection they need to provide to the apartment’s tenant , they think that with their attitude , they will manage to make me disappear with my posts …😂🤣😂🤣 i laugh to their sad emojis 😜🤪😛😝🥸🥸😏😂🤣

come get some GIF by WWE

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have stated my opinion about Bruno and i know I disagree with many , that’s perfectly fine , even the sad and confused emojis  are honestly perfectly fine because there’s a reason and this is great , we can’t agree for everything , for everyone and with everyone .. forum power which is fantastic .. this I have no problem in comparison to the 4-5 stalkers that will hunt each and every post at any thread just to show their ridiculously attitude so as  everyone not  knowing why they give a laughable or sad emoji .. and they are usually the members  of a selected thread and apartment here at CC and because the posts and comments I make are many times in a total different direction than the protection they need to provide to the apartment’s tenant , they think that with their attitude , they will manage to make me disappear with my posts …😂🤣😂🤣 i laugh to their sad emojis 😜🤪😛😝🥸🥸😏😂🤣

come get some GIF by WWE

I had add a laughing emoji there because you were missing it.