Gina and Bruno - Home activities #9

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

you guys that act like every person who drinks a lot becomes a alcoholic or every person who does drugs becomes a addict,the truth is for every person who ends up not being able to handle it there are 10 that have no problem  and so everyone cant do it just because some weak willed people ruin it for everyone else 

Very well said ☺️ I can speak for the drinking part that I can have a lot of drinks ( only in the summer as in winter I get in “ bear sleep 💤😂🤣 ) for 2-3 times per week and there’s absolutely no problem , just no sex after the consumption because it is like a never ending story and not nice 😂🤣 .. it is all in the head and knowing when to stop , knowing your limits plain and simple , but this you need also being a bit older ( +30 ) so to control better . 

The conclusion is that as long as next to the ID card is written +18 years old , everyone  is responsible for his / her actions and I personally can’t blame anyone for anything that happens apart ourselves 😇

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very well said ☺️ I can speak for the drinking part that I can have a lot of drinks ( only in the summer as in winter I get in “ bear sleep 💤😂🤣 ) for 2-3 times per week and there’s absolutely no problem , just no sex after the consumption because it is like a never ending story and not nice 😂🤣 .. it is all in the head and knowing when to stop , knowing your limits plain and simple , but this you need also being a bit older ( +30 ) so to control better . 

The conclusion is that as long as next to the ID card is written +18 years old , everyone  is responsible for his / her actions and I personally can’t blame anyone for anything that happens apart ourselves 😇

I don't think you believe or understand that age doesn't have very much to  do with a disease called alcoholism. It is not all in the head and knowing when to stop. Alcoholism is a disease and while I have no problem  with people drinking when they know when to stop, please look up the definition before you bestow your wisdom on the masses. Especially to those of us who have relatives & friends who are no longer with us because of, not alcohol, but alcoholism.

I don't know whether Gina is an alcoholic, although she seems so, but she never drinks herself into oblivion whenever Ariana is around.

1 minute ago, rosey 1 said:

I don't think you believe or understand that age doesn't have very much to  do with a disease called alcoholism. It is not all in the head and knowing when to stop. Alcoholism is a disease and while I have no problem  with people drinking when they know when to stop, please look up the definition before you bestow your wisdom on the masses. Especially to those of us who have relatives & friends who are no longer with us because of, not alcohol, but alcoholism.

I don't know whether Gina is an alcoholic, although she seems so, but she never drinks herself into oblivion whenever Ariana is around.

I categorize alcohol as an addiction , the same like smoking , drugs , sex addiction .. I don’t speak with any wisdom , but this is what I realize of any similar situations like this .. In any case , we disagree and it is fine . But with no intension I make up a personal opinion reflect to the masses . 

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I categorize alcohol as an addiction , the same like smoking , drugs , sex addiction .. I don’t speak with any wisdom , but this is what I realize of any similar situations like this .. In any case , we disagree and it is fine . But with no intension I make up a personal opinion reflect to the masses . 

Happy to hear there was no intent but please remember alcoholism is both an addiction & a deadly disease. 

4 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

you guys that act like every person who drinks a lot becomes a alcoholic or every person who does drugs becomes a addict,the truth is for every person who ends up not being able to handle it there are 10 that have no problem  and so everyone cant do it just because some weak willed people ruin it for everyone else 

You are absolutely correct. I have been in the restaurant/bar business all my adult life and I think  there are more than 10 who have no problem with it. However those that do are easily spotted.

27 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Happy to hear there was no intent but please remember alcoholism is both an addiction & a deadly disease. 

I could never make a personal opinion a “ must listen to me propaganda “ 😂 on such a critical and sensitive subject . I still differ for you from the disease characterization , i consider a disease something that the laws of nature in general or the human construction and the way we are made apply on us .. coronavirus is a disease , malaria , measles or chicken pox .. the rest is something that isn’t the nature that causes to us but something we can’t resist 😇

But anyway , we are off topic , we both have out thoughts and opinions , we agree that it isn’t nice and can be devastating whatever it causes to people and let’s hope we see no others dying from it . 

40 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I could never make a personal opinion a “ must listen to me propaganda “ 😂 on such a critical and sensitive subject . I still differ for you from the disease characterization , i consider a disease something that the laws of nature in general or the human construction and the way we are made apply on us .. coronavirus is a disease , malaria , measles or chicken pox .. the rest is something that isn’t the nature that causes to us but something we can’t resist 😇

But anyway , we are off topic , we both have out thoughts and opinions , we agree that it isn’t nice and can be devastating whatever it causes to people and let’s hope we see no others dying from it . 

Very happy to say "let's agree to say that we strongly agree to disagree" and certainly get back on topic.:smile:

9 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

Spoken like an alcoholic or drug addict.

5 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Lets not forget about gambling addiction,i would put gambling in this category also,it is an addiction,and can be deadly when you don't pay your debts to ''THE MAN''.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Seeing Ariana with her suitcases wondering around , can it be her returning  after such a short time since no other girls can be found ?? 

That would be great but she is probably just leaving Barca.