Gina and Bruno - Home activities #9

18 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Stella and Gina are as toxic a relationship as exits. Neither has the intelligence and foresight to see what they are doing. They live for only the moment. Some of you don't give a shit as long as they provide you with your type of entertainment. As the father of four women I see them, when together, heading down a path of addiction which leads to more issues in life. Stella's leaving can't come quickly enough for me to get these two separated.

I think that they both have total control of whatever they drink , I can’t say that their relationship is toxic , they know their limits , it is just us that the majority can’t follow this kind of life and it is reasonable to judge it . I haven’t seen ( specially Gina ) ever puking , I think they are just careless and live their lives the way they think it brings them good vibes and smiles .

As always , there are the times in life after many years that any of us says “ wish I had done this differently “ but the truth is that I see none  of them hurting with their behavior any people around them ( at least on cameras ) or causing troubles to whoever . 

The majority here don’t approve their way of life mostly due to the age difference , personally I totally understand them ( it doesn't have to do if I approve or not their sessions - I just wouldn’t be doing it so much but this extreme life I have also done - ) and I judge them completely non alcoholic , they simply like it . Alcoholics would mean that they wake up and first thing to do is grab a drink and keep on till the end of the day , ending up in comatose status .. on the contrary , their body is well maintained despite their alcohol consumption , they overdo it during some days of the week and in my humble opinion , they can both handle and control their alcoholic consumption days . 

The price perhaps is going to be paid after their forties but they are both adults , we don’t know how they think about life and it is absolutely personal responsibility whatever occurs to them . In general , i think they are fine , I would for example say that both Nelly and Hanna have indeed an alcoholic problem than these two 😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

En general, creo que están bien, diría, por ejemplo, que tanto Nelly como Hanna tienen un problema alcohólico que estos dos 😎

I think you are a bit partisan with Gina and Stella, for me they have a problem with alcohol as well as Nelly and Hanna but I am not going to worry about them because I don't know them personally, if they continue like this someday it will take its toll...all of them....🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, omedo said:

I think you are a bit partisan with Gina and Stella, for me they have a problem with alcohol as well as Nelly and Hanna but I am not going to worry about them because I don't know them personally, if they continue like this someday it will take its toll...all of them....🤷🏻‍♂️

I have seen so much in my life , the place that I live has in a way being a “ bless “‘so as i can be not as judge-mental with negative thoughts for people that for the majority perhaps are a bad example . 

I accept all kind of people and for everyone there are  deeper reasons for whatever behavior ( alcohol , verbal and body abuse and so on ) . I totally understand  that you , like me and everyone here , are observer (s) , we don’t know these people but maybe by watching them everyday , subconsciously we tend to care about them in a different way than being family or friends . I know no one of course , but I think I would be sad knowing that any of them died under any circumstances or ended up paralysed or whatever .. Perhaps at the end , we all think that everyone in life has the right to live as long as it doesn’t harm / kill / or any similar actions . But I totally understand your thoughts 😇

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

It's pretty obvious that the girls occasionally overdo it with the alcohol, but I can't see any signs of addiction.

You are happy when she moves out, your decision. I think it is stupid, because Stella is probably the last girl in GOV who really lived in these apartments. What's left in GOV will be boring do nothing and bullshit show girls who will never give a view into there actual life.

Wake up, RLC is about to end. Soon Stella and Vivian will be gone and probably not replaced by other girls again. RLC then has four free rooms and may need to close a whole apatment. 

The way she's going at it she could be the 1st to die there too...🥴

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Is that why Gina always pisses herself?...😏

I wish I knew the medical term , for us here is “ syhnoouria “ , maybe in English is “ abnormal frequency of urination “ 😏

52 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The way she's going at it she could be the 1st to die there too...🥴

The only thing that I really found very strange and certainly dangerous is that Stella occasionally fell asleep drunken in the full bath tub. Otherwise, I do not see that she is in danger of "immediate death", at least not more than others.

Well, probably the point is that the way she is partying is probably not that different from the way she is generally used to. We are (or were) only observers here and my expectation is really only that I get an insight into what she would do even without cameras. For what she would also normally do, only she is responsible. It is ultimately her life. I would find Stella just as interesting to watch if she didn't drink alcohol at all, because she stoped it in her real life too, because the idea is to get a real insight into her private life.

24 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The only thing that I really found very strange and certainly dangerous is that Stella occasionally fell asleep drunken in the full bath tub. Otherwise, I do not see that she is in danger of "immediate death", at least not more than others.

Well, probably the point is that the way she is partying is probably not that different from the way she is generally used to. We are (or were) only observers here and my expectation is really only that I get an insight into what she would do even without cameras. For what she would also normally do, only she is responsible. It is ultimately her life. I would find Stella just as interesting to watch if she didn't drink alcohol at all, because she stoped it in her real life too, because the idea is to get a real insight into her private life.

Longevity is not in this girls deck of cards.  She has stacked the odds against herself.

• Like 1