Gina and Bruno - Home activities #9

31 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The only thing that I really found very strange and certainly dangerous is that Stella occasionally fell asleep drunken in the full bath tub. Otherwise, I do not see that she is in danger of "immediate death", at least not more than others.

Well, probably the point is that the way she is partying is probably not that different from the way she is generally used to. We are (or were) only observers here and my expectation is really only that I get an insight into what she would do even without cameras. For what she would also normally do, only she is responsible. It is ultimately her life. I would find Stella just as interesting to watch if she didn't drink alcohol at all, because she stoped it in her real life too, because the idea is to get a real insight into her private life.

I said it tongue in cheek...:dodgy:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I'm scared for these 2 girls they are extreme and I hope it doesn't end badly seriously!  When B tried to take advantage of S she was out cold with her panties down.  It was hard to look at.

Can you spell "RAPIST" - RLC strongly condones this.

On 8/29/2021 at 6:32 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

Stella and Gina are as toxic a relationship as exits. Neither has the intelligence and foresight to see what they are doing. They live for only the moment. Some of you don't give a shit as long as they provide you with your type of entertainment. As the father of four women I see them, when together, heading down a path of addiction which leads to more issues in life. Stella's leaving can't come quickly enough for me to get these two separated.

you guys that act like every person who drinks a lot becomes a alcoholic or every person who does drugs becomes a addict,the truth is for every person who ends up not being able to handle it there are 10 that have no problem  and so everyone cant do it just because some weak willed people ruin it for everyone else 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1