Gina and Bruno - Home activities #9

37 minutes ago, missd said:

Why does no one record video or photos that you are not selfish🤔

Because Members pay $45 a month for a RLC Membership and they are not going to risk losing their account because someone wants a picture or video.  There are no free cams open now for anyone to get pictures or videos from.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Because Members pay $45 a month for a RLC Membership and they are not going to risk losing their account because someone wants a picture or video.  There are no free cams open now for anyone to get pictures or videos from.

Trust me they will ban you even if you are a paid member and it don't matter how much time you have left on your account.as i've said before they got me for posting a NON-NUDE photo.i could have understood something different but a non nude photo.thats why i don't care about rlc or if they stay in business or not.

• Like 2

Stella and Gina are as toxic a relationship as exits. Neither has the intelligence and foresight to see what they are doing. They live for only the moment. Some of you don't give a shit as long as they provide you with your type of entertainment. As the father of four women I see them, when together, heading down a path of addiction which leads to more issues in life. Stella's leaving can't come quickly enough for me to get these two separated.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 6

On 8/29/2021 at 5:00 PM, missd said:

Why does no one record video or photos that you are not selfish🤔

You are more than welcome to not be selfish yourself & post videos and pictures

• Like 1

10 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Stella and Gina are as toxic a relationship as exits. Neither has the intelligence and foresight to see what they are doing. They live for only the moment. Some of you don't give a shit as long as they provide you with your type of entertainment. As the father of four women I see them, when together, heading down a path of addiction which leads to more issues in life. Stella's leaving can't come quickly enough for me to get these two separated.

It's pretty obvious that the girls occasionally overdo it with the alcohol, but I can't see any signs of addiction.

You are happy when she moves out, your decision. I think it is stupid, because Stella is probably the last girl in GOV who really lived in these apartments. What's left in GOV will be boring do nothing and bullshit show girls who will never give a view into there actual life.

Wake up, RLC is about to end. Soon Stella and Vivian will be gone and probably not replaced by other girls again. RLC then has four free rooms and may need to close a whole apatment. 

• Like 2