Gina and Bruno - Home activities #9

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

That would be great but she is probably just leaving Barca.

Almost a year since she was introduced to us .. let’s hope she returns in a kind of Pam’s attitude for her second appearance whenever and if this happens  😋😋😇😇😎😈😈

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Almost a year since she was introduced to us .. let’s hope she returns in a kind of Pam’s attitude for her second appearance whenever and if this happens  😋😋😇😇😎😈😈

I disagree again. I hope she returns not like Pam.:biggrin:

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Spoken like an alcoholic or drug addict.

you kinda just made my point how you guys just lump everyone in together well hate to tell you its the truth think about it how many people out there only do coke at parties  or only drink hard on the weekends with no issues at all but they are all lumped in with the small percentage with no  will power that let it take over their lives  they  have adictive personality disorder and are predisposed to become addicts easier than everyone else

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Pam is one of the best.... all round top participant.... no need to disagree....  no need to defend... 

Like I said ,I have nothing against her it's just she doesn't do it for me. Is that ok with you? I'm happy she floats your boat but not mine. I respect all of the women but not all are for everyone.:wink:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/1/2021 at 1:22 PM, EMMETT111 said:

you guys that act like every person who drinks a lot becomes a alcoholic or every person who does drugs becomes a addict,the truth is for every person who ends up not being able to handle it there are 10 that have no problem  and so everyone cant do it just because some weak willed people ruin it for everyone else 

Yes, that's a really important point. You're only addicted when you need something regularly, or use it as a supposed problem solver, for example. RLC had some girls with this issue in GOV (also with corresponding behavior, such as setting up alcohol stock everywhere, etc.). Stella and Gina I think they are really only extreme party girls. Something that can also be problematic in terms of health, but is not an addiction.

16 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Spoken like an alcoholic or drug addict.

What an unnecessarily bold comment. There are many reasons to be critical of excessive alcohol consumption. One of them is certainly that it can be the starting point for an addiction. But it is also important to remember that excessive alcohol consumption is not automatically an addiction. Especially when alcohol is only consumed in party situations, and there are always longer alcohol-free phases in between, one can not speak of an addiction, I think.