Leora & Malia - Home Activities #35

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The mutual stuff can be so spectacular, solo is fine but the things our girls have done together have brought the place to life! And as i said the other day, what they do together is innocent and nothing compared to the "Other" places that have "Real social" activities like "Tying up with rope" and "5 people on a bed feeling each other up" or "A woman sucking off a man then sucking off another man then fucking another guy then fingering another woman", all of which is so normal and never planned or staged and not tawdry cheap tacky bullshit of any kind!🤮 Some women in other apartments have had more pricks than a pub dart board! 😂

Solo only goes so far, especially for those who only watch one apartment. Leora has been getting more and more into it, anyone with half a brain can see, and it is wanted by them.

And long may their Mutual fun continue!!

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

The mutual stuff can be so spectacular, solo is fine but the things together have brought the place to life! And as i said the other day, what they do together is nothing compared to the "Other" places that have "Real social" activities like "Tying up with rope" and "5 people on a ned feeling each other up" or "A woman sucking off a man then sucking off another man then fucking another guy then fingering another woman", all of which is so normal and never planned or staged. Solo only goes so far, especially for those who only watch one apartment.

when she solo later she never do the duo with leora?

24 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You seem to know a lot of 100% facts how do you know these things Nich?

I don't believe I mentioned anything regarding 100% facts in regards to what she or any of the sites participants may make mate, but rather I mentioned likely, quite likely, or more than likely. When I mentioned facts in some comments earlier, it was in regards to what I have observed occur with Leora over the years. In the slight chance I may have mentioned fact or facts in regards to how much any of them may make or what it is inititially regarded as, I may have made a mistake in doing so but, without going back and rereading my comments, I don't think I may have.

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

when she solo later she never do the duo with leora?

Yeah it has happened, once or twice.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

She don't do it with me rather look in mirror  and wank to myself just my opinion  nothing wrong  with the girl 

But it's not that when you want to see all the videos is it Chris? 

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I don't believe I have ever mentioned that she received only a certain amount of compensation. I have mentioned that what any of the participants receive is a cost of living compensation, with having potentials of receiving extra compensation by way of their involvement or participation in being able to attract more attention to any of the cams to accumulate as much view times as could be achieved to potentially attract new subscribers. As I mentioned, what the participants receive in the form of compensation other than the places where they live, is most likely listed as cost of living compensations or subsistence allowances. It is most likely different amounts in different places and possibly different amounts for different participants depending on their popularity and time of being involved as participants of the site.

Now if you’d said all this in the first place you would have saved me from having to post anything.

I did know how much money she was getting in Russia and all I’m prepared to say is it was well above the average cost of living.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

shes is a good business woman, in business u have to let some doors open just in case, she is smart

Nobody has ever beaten the time no matter  how smart of an individual has been … yes , a clever woman but when she thinks that she’s the center of everything , this in the long process simply never pays back .. 

• Haha 1