Leora & Malia - Home Activities #35

Guest Slipper Guyquad

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Now if you’d said all this in the first place you would have saved me from having to post anything.

I did know how much money she was getting in Russia and all I’m prepared to say is it was well above the average cost of living.

I don't doubt that being that she had become one of the more popular if not the most popular participant of the site. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nobody has ever beaten the time no matter  how smart of an individual has been … yes , a clever woman but when she thinks that she’s the center of everything , this in the long process simply never pays back .. 

in 10 more years shes still will be a beautiful woman

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

what u mean i dont get it?

He's not a fan of Malia, that's what it means.

32 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The mutual stuff can be so spectacular, solo is fine but the things our girls have done together have brought the place to life! And as i said the other day, what they do together is innocent and nothing compared to the "Other" places that have "Real social" activities like "Tying up with rope" and "5 people on a bed feeling each other up" or "A woman sucking off a man then sucking off another man then fucking another guy then fingering another woman", all of which is so normal and never planned or staged and not tawdry cheap tacky bullshit of any kind!🤮 Some women in other apartments have had more pricks than a pub dart board! 😂

Solo only goes so far, especially for those who only watch one apartment. Leora has been getting more and more into it, anyone with half a brain can see, and it is wanted by them.

And long may their Mutual fun continue!!

They are not gay!

Wouldn't it be more satisfying to watch if they were in love (getting each other off)?  I suppose if you're only all-in for the physical activity, then enjoy that flavor.  But watching them get each other off is nearly no different then having sex with a stranger (vs making love, where emotion is a major factor).

Whatever floats your boat.  But make no mistake: It's all about the money.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
23 minutes ago, Howard said:

They are not gay!

Did i say they were? No.

Thank you.

that was the best orgasm and sink washing ever, if her bad bf can make her come like that i can understand why she doesnt want to leave him to find another bf who will treat her good as she deserve

Malia working since quite some period now double shifts while  Leora is absent .. I “ sense “ a big reward from the master commander as a reward for her continuous fans and audience / subscribers/ viewers compensations 🤨

• Sad 1