Leora & Malia - Home Activities #35

Guest Slipper Guyquad

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

So ,if I understand correctly , the thoughts are  that helping RLC with the subscriptions in the beginning ( Russian apartments collapses and RLC star needs to remain on screen by any means necessary ) after taking the decision to move to Prague and leave behind the “ big love Paul “ and the “ beloved dog Eva “ has now transformed to a “ total loving way of life in Prague “ and the western way of life in general ..

I have been reading   that she does it to help the business of her ex BF and the animal business , she then loves the cameras world and at the same time she contributes financially ( because of us ) to anything that she has left behind in Russia ..

Therefore , more than 2 years after , when she has made so much money and she could easily return back with a big financial comfort to her Russian way of life , boyfriend  and business , she still continues with her life in Prague . And the life in Prague that has only 3-4 friends there ( according to posts ) and a confirmed lover is much more intriguing than her life in Russia .. so , if she loves the overall life in Prague  so much , why continue with Paul as there’s no chance that he moves in Prague and abandon all of his things in Krasnoyarsk ?? 

Leora’s master mind plan  has been mentioned here at times , in my opinion she on purpose keeps both life paths active , if Plan 1 fails ( the life in Prague can’t be continued anymore ) then there’s Paul and Eva in Russia ( Plan 2 always active and maintained .. ) 

shes is a good business woman, in business u have to let some doors open just in case, she is smart

12 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Solo bate? All this does for me is tell me that there wont be any mutual stuff tonight, at least it's a heads up I suppose not to waste my time waiting for something tonight.

Luckily , more normal things  keep on happening and the mutual shows seem to be on hold currently .. solo bates are way more sensational and “ real feeling “ than what we have been witnessing for months and the boring routine . Even the girls I think they enjoy  it so much more and  for sure less stressful than when  doing it together , one finishing  for example and the other needing to catch up and try faster so as to come . For my personal watching experience , I enjoy this incredibly more and for sure tuning in to watch the solo sessions ☺️😇

• Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

no sink for us today 😢

You just missed it!! That's what i said.