Leora & Malia - Home Activities #35

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Für mich ist klar: Leora hat nach all den langen Jahren des sich- zur -Schau- stellen, nach all den Jahren öffentlichen Sex, nach ständiger Unterdrückung des natürlichen Schamgefühls, nach all den Kritiken zu ihr, oft sachlich , aber öfter auch unsachlich und herabwürdigend, nach all den Wünschen an ihr Tun oder Lassen in der Vergangenheit bis jetzt als 30-jährige Veteranin einfach die Lust an dem Ganzen verloren. Sie hat sich verändert, körperlich, mental, in ihren Vorstellungen und Wünschen an ihr eigenes Leben. Jeder der denkt dass man mit 30 noch der gleiche Mensch sein kann wie mit 22 oder 26 ist auf dem Holzweg und stellt utopische Forderungen. Wir all verändern uns in der oben beschriebenen Art und Weise.

Jetzt sucht sie fast verzweifelt nach einem für sie möglichen Weg raus aus RLC ( mit Wahrung des Gesichtes ) und rein in ein normales Leben einer ganz normalen Frau in ihrem Alter. Ich bin überzeugt dass auch ihr Wochenendtrip nach Deutschland kürzlich diesem Ziel gedient haben könnte. Nach ihrem Ausscheiden aus RLC, das vielleicht nicht mehr so weit entfernt sein könnte wie manche glauben wird sie nicht in Tschechien bleiben wollen. Nur als kleiner Denkanstoß: in München und Berlin gibt es große russische Gemeinschaften. Dort wird sie mit Sicherheit Freunde und Bekannte haben die ihr beim Weg in ein normales Leben behilflich sein können. Ich wünsche Leora von Herzen dass ihr der Absprung aus RLC und den damit verbundenen subtilen Anforderungen ohne Schaden gelingen möge.

• Sad 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

After leaving RLC, which might not be as far away as some believe, she will not want to stay in the Czech Republic.

She does want to stay in Prague - She sees this place as her new home. 

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As I've stated many times before and regardless of what anyone else may think or believe, I do not consider any of that sites participants as being genuinely employed but rather instead, only tenant contracted. 

So to better understand your saying they get paid for being a tenant. Sorry can't agree with you Nich.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I would ask everyone to honestly search their soul and state that they would still watch RLC if no sexual activity took place.......And anyone who answers YES has some serious issues to get sorted. 

Anyone who would say that is a lying scumbag!!

Wenn  Leora in Prag bleiben möchte finde ich das auch OK. Hautsache für sie wird sein wieder in ein normales Leben zu finden. Prag ist eine der wundervollsten Städte der Welt mit vielen Möglichkeiten , auch für Leora. Man kann ihr nur alle Daumen drücken für ihre Zukunft abseits der Kameras und entblößter Privatsphäre und den Vorstellungen von uns Abonnenten.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

So to better understand your saying they get paid for being a tenant. Sorry can't agree with you Nich.

They receive a cost of living compensation known otherwise as a subsistence compensation or allowance. It is certainly not the same as getting paid a salary and I believe that most would be surprised if it were ever revealed exactly how much that might be because I am pretty certain that the cost of living compensations they receieve, is no where close to what many people's average monthly salary totals are considering that they are provided with places to live as well. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Wenn  Leora in Prag bleiben möchte finde ich das auch OK. Hautsache für sie wird sein wieder in ein normales Leben zu finden. Prag ist eine der wundervollsten Städte der Welt mit vielen Möglichkeiten , auch für Leora. Man kann ihr nur alle Daumen drücken für ihre Zukunft abseits der Kameras und entblößter Privatsphäre und den Vorstellungen von uns Abonnenten.

I personally don't care what she does outside the RLC apartment. I just want to see her while working for RLC in the apartment more. She's very talented in many areas of Art. When was the last time we have seen her paint or make her artie stuff? There's lots you can do in your apartment, I should know we are in our sixth lockdown.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

They receive a cost of living compensation known otherwise as a subsistence compensation or allowance. It is certainly not the same as getting paid a salary and I believe that most would be surprised if it were ever revealed exactly how much that might be because I am pretty certain that the cost of living compensation they receieve, is no where close to what many people's average monthly salary totals are. 

How do you know this as fact? Have you seen their paychecks? or their contacts. Please provide proof.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1