Leora & Malia - Home Activities #35

Guest Slipper Guyquad

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Your saying she has been paid well for doing her job well. I think we are noticing a drop off of her work ethics lately. Some would say fair enough, but I don't think my employer would be to happy if my work ethics dropped off or spent more time away from doing my work. 

I did not state nor insinuate that she is compensated well mate. Only that it has appeared that she has been compensated enough to live comfortable. And the fact that she has given of herself alot more than any other participant of that site ever has. As I mentioned, neither of the three apartments where she has lived since being a participant were even close to being anything luxurious or even emaculately furnished. Nothing she has ever acquired other than some clothes were ever really that expensive. Anyone that are dissatisfied with their subscriptions, could always discontinue the subscriptions then they would not have to be.

• Upvote 2

In Australia now it's illegal for a owner of a rental property to have a rule of no pets allowed. Our government have understood the need to have pets during lockdowns. I'm wondering how Eva is doing.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

If people do not think it is worth any of their money to be spending on having any subscription to rlc, they shouldn't subscribe. For any that did and then thought that they were not satisfied from what they got from their subscription, there is a very simple and easy solution....'discontinue the subscription', and then maybe there will not exist a feeling of dissatisfaction.

With respect Nich this last paragraph is another cop-out used by people who have no reasonable alternative argument to use and do not wish to commit themselves to criticism of the tenant.

The point was not about whether people should or should not continue subscription, but whether her work ethic and interest was waning.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, daerjohn2015 said:

I wonder how long she will be on RLC. Life outside the app. she likes it and her loverboy will sometimes want something more.

I thought only a few months ago, she could be in the final stages. Now, i can see her staying for as long as she possible can. She won't give Loverboy what SHE doesn't want, it's the rlc/Prague life instead she loves. 

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect Nich this last paragraph is another cop-out used by people who have no reasonable alternative argument to use and do not wish to commit themselves to criticism of the tenant.

The point was not about whether people should or should not continue subscription, but whether her work ethic and interest was waning.

Thanks Jimbo, I'm not sure Nick understands what we are saying. We want Leora and are barracking for Leora to give back to being what made her the best in the business on what she does. But so much time out of the apartment is hurting her fans. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ik dacht nog maar een paar maanden geleden dat ze in de laatste fase zou kunnen zijn. Nu zie ik haar zo lang mogelijk blijven. Ze zal Loverboy niet geven wat ZIJ niet wil, het is het rlc/Praagse leven waar ze van houdt. 

Inderdaad, de euros en het mooie leven🥳🍹🍷

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I thought only a few months ago, she could be in the final stages. Now, i can see her staying for as long as she possible can. She won't give Loverboy what SHE doesn't want, it's the rlc/Prague life instead she loves. 

Exactly, because if it were only for LB she would also stay sleeping outside in his home. And instead, apart from when she was away in Germany with her friends, she hasn't slept with him for a month now. Yes, maybe they see each other outside the home but for how long? half a day either? 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

From what I have observed over the years, the comments I mentioned speak for themselves and are in no way any cop out and are reasonable asessments because they are what has occurred in regards to her over the years and anyone can take the comnents for what they may be worth, or take them with a grain of salt. It makes no difference to me.  

But a point of there being a work ethic somewhere where there is considered no actual form of genuine employment, should be considered irrelevant. As I've stated many times before and regardless of what anyone else may think or believe, I do not consider any of that sites participants as being genuinely employed but rather instead, only participant/tenant contracted by a form of contract similar to that of a lease more than anything else. The comments regarding subscription status should be considered by those that have grown dissatisfied with what they receive and should consider discontinuing subscriptions then they would not have to be concerned about continuing paying for something that they are dissatisfied with because it would not make any sense to.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora has found a whole different life to the one she had in Russia and good luck to her, anyone would want to improve their lives if this is what she is doing, but in doing so certain things have been sacrificed to accommodate those improvements.

I think personally this is it - A totally different life has led to a totally different Leora. Think, Malia is there living with her.....But Paul lived with her all those years, and that is when she made her name. Now, she is with someone else, somewhere else, different surroundings, different people, a different male 'Partner'.....Everything has changed. So this for has led to Leora changing. Add to that her age which makes people change slightly anyway, and there you have it. Living on her own again would not present a twice daily bating machine - It would present a woman with no one to talk to, itching to go out to see the city she now calls home. To see a man who isn't the man she pines for. 

I have said this before and i know people laugh, i know some dismiss it, some hate the idea. but it's all there for me! People want to see the return of the 'Old' Leora? Just in genera, as well as being more level headed, more sensible, not Head-In-The-Clouds? One thing will do it. Actually, 2 things.

Paul and Eva.

But you have to be careful what you say, it can be used by idiots.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I think personally this is it - A totally different life has led to a totally different Leora. Think, Malia is there living with her.....But Paul lived with her all those years, and that is when she made her name. Now, she is with someone else, somewhere else, different surroundings, different people, a different male 'Partner'.....Everything has changed. So this for has led to Leora changing. Add to that her age which makes people change slightly anyway, and there you have it. Living on her own again would not present a twice daily bating machine - It would present a woman with no one to talk to, itching to go out to see the city she now calls home. To see a man who isn't the man she pines for. 

I have said this before and i know people laugh, i know some dismiss it, some hate the idea. but it's all there for me! People want to see the return of the 'Old' Leora? Just in genera, as well as being more level headed, more sensible, not Head-In-The-Clouds? One thing will do it. Actually, 2 things.

Paul and Eva.

great love Paul and Eve 

❤️🤴🐶❤️

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Exactement, car s’il n’y avait que LB, elle resterait aussi à dormir dehors chez lui. Et au lieu de cela, à part quand elle était partie en Allemagne, elle n’a pas couché avec lui depuis un mois maintenant. Oui, peut-être qu’ils se voient en dehors de la maison mais pour combien de temps ? une demi-journée non plus ?

Elle reste pas la nuit à dormir avec loverboy mais qui dit quelle couche pas avec lui dans la journée et elle rentre pour dormir à l’appartement c’est possible léora est intelligente

Guest Slipper Guyquad
28 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Exactly, because if it were only for LB she would also stay sleeping outside in his home. And instead, apart from when she was away in Germany with her friends, she hasn't slept with him for a month now. Yes, maybe they see each other outside the home but for how long? half a day either? 

I'll say straight off, this is JMO. But....

She must be seeing him in the daytime, otherwise - WHEN is she seeing him? She has been in the apartment most nights for a month. So if she doesn't see him during the day sometimes....then she isn't seeing him at all!! And considering they are sounding so lovey dovey on the phone again, she has to be meeting him AT SOME POINT. Why the change of time, no one knows. He could be working from home, or a later shift pattern. But something is different. 

It works out for us - We get her at home at night, which is the much better option of course. And if my assumption is right, she still won't be meeting him every day, just like she didn't meet him every night. But sometimes the obvious can stare you in the face and we simply never realise it.