Leora & Malia - Home Activities #35

Guest Slipper Guyquad

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

They receive a cost of living compensation known otherwise as a subsistence compensation or allowance. It is certainly not the same as getting paid a salary and I believe that most would be surprised if it were ever revealed exactly how much that might be because I am pretty certain that the cost of living compensation they receieve, is no where close to what many people's average monthly salary totals are. 

They get paid between 3,000-5,000 € per month , confirmed on cameras from Barcelona GOV . 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

They receive a cost of living compensation known otherwise as a subsistence compensation or allowance. It is certainly not the same as getting paid a salary and I believe that most would be surprised if it were ever revealed exactly how much that might be because I am pretty certain that the cost of living compensation they receieve, is no where close to what many people's average monthly salary totals are. 

You seem to know a lot of 100% facts how do you know these things Nich?

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I personally don't care what she does outside the RLC apartment. I just want to see her while working for RLC in the apartment more. She's very talented in many areas of Art. When was the last time we have seen her paint or make her artie stuff? There's lots you can do in your apartment, I should know we are in our sixth lockdown.

Last week, she took delivery of an Easel! It is still sitting against the Kitchen window unused as yet.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

They get paid between 3,000-5,000 € per month , confirmed on cameras from Barcelona GOV . 

But we are discussing Leora's contact/ tenant wages.

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

Last week, she took delivery of an Easel! It is still sitting against the Kitchen window unused as yet.

Well that's wonderful news, as she really is very good artist.

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

How do you know this as fact? Have you seen their paychecks? or their contacts. Please provide proof.

I know it because of what has been overheard and translated in multiple conversations over the years and then mentioned in various threads of this site. The same ways most knowledge of any of the participants are revealed to those of us who don't really know any of them but only see them through some cams. Stn has even mentioned on occasion how much he had heard that they received although I don't recall what that estimation was and it was an estimation because it was from a certain amount to a certain amount. I'm sure what they receive is also based on what area or location they are residing in as well because chances are, that the participants in different locations receive different amounts of cost of living compensations.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

They receive a cost of living compensation known otherwise as a subsistence compensation or allowance. It is certainly not the same as getting paid a salary and I believe that most would be surprised if it were ever revealed exactly how much that might be because I am pretty certain that the cost of living compensation they receieve, is no where close to what many people's average monthly salary totals are considering that they are provided with places to live as well. 

Nick sorry but you really need to wake up and pay attention, taking Leora for example as this is her page, if she’s living on what you call a subsistence allowance how is she managing to keep a wardrobe full of new clothes, support a rescue centre also probably keeping Paul’s business a float get food delivered daily and have cash in her wallet, all on a pittance. 

The way she’s going I’m surprised RLC haven’t been asking her what are we paying you for

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

They receive a cost of living compensation known otherwise as a subsistence compensation or allowance. It is certainly not the same as getting paid a salary and I believe that most would be surprised if it were ever revealed exactly how much that might be because I am pretty certain that the cost of living compensations they receieve, is no where close to what many people's average monthly salary totals are considering that they are provided with places to live as well. 

Nich you don't care what we think fair enough. But your writing you are stating is 100% correct. Please provide facts to backup what your saying or I have to disagree with you. Facts and proof do matter to me.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia is about to play!

Great news, the chat is pretty heavy stuff and would love to talk about something else.