Linda & Tibor - home activities #3

Noldus

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol. Oh what a terrible awful devious thing to do, give his gf flowers! It's shocking!  Do you know what giving someone space means? Didn't think so. Have you ever been romantically involved with a woman before? Or a fella? No? You should try it!

Married for 30 years (same woman) and never gave any flowers. its clear you are hot for the guy, but I recognize a slime when I see one.

13 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Married for 30 years (same woman) and never gave any flowers. its clear you are hot for the guy, but I recognize a slime when I see one.

Without wanting to interfere here , a bouquet of flowers to a woman , either delivered with a small message or being personally given after returning home from a hard day’s work , could make miracles . 

It’s the sweetest and simplest nice gesture for a woman in my humble opinion 😇

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Without wanting to interfere here , a bouquet of flowers to a woman , either delivered with a small message or being personally given after returning home from a hard day’s work , could make miracles . 

You are absolutely right, I just wanted to make clear, that you CAN be married for 30 years even without 1 flower. 😊

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 5:51 PM, upyourass said:

You are absolutely right, I just wanted to make clear, that you CAN be married for 30 years even without 1 flower. 😊

I totally agree even not being a married guy 😇

• Haha 1

On 12/3/2021 at 7:22 AM, ddhm said:

Every Friday my gal gets a bouquet.  And I get lucky all weekend. 🙂

Seriously, it's the little things sprinkled throughout a relationship that helps keep the love alive.

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Every Friday my gal gets a bouquet.  And I get lucky all weekend. 🙂

Seriously, it's the little things sprinkled throughout a relationship that helps keep the love alive.

Totally agree , I have sent flowers to girlfriends in Costa Rica , Austria , Finland  and managed like this to extend and keep alive some long distant relationships 😊 The main thing though is to do it with your heart and not because you have to 😇