Linda & Tibor - home activities #3

Noldus

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only commenting to point out (Captain Obvious), that this is the first comment since toadstool 8 days ago.  What does that say about this apartment?  And I'm really more pissed because the tv in the living room has been gone now for three days.  Put the tv back, and this time, pull it out farther so we can see the entire screen.  

• Thanks 1

Yes, they have become rather domesticated. They were a lot more fun and engaging when they were planning the wedding, doing photoshoots, exercising and generally doing something (anything but Linda sitting on the sofa looking at her phone and Tibor sitting in the GR looking at his computer). They were one of my favorite couple's-almost like the old days before the purge.  Now I hardly look at them.

2 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

Yes, they have become rather domesticated. They were a lot more fun and engaging when they were planning the wedding, doing photoshoots, exercising and generally doing something (anything but Linda sitting on the sofa looking at her phone and Tibor sitting in the GR looking at his computer). They were one of my favorite couple's-almost like the old days before the purge.  Now I hardly look at them.

After they got married the flame went down to a pilot light.  :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

ql38.jpg

LOL,Yeah you can tell they are in love....uh with their phone's .But i am surprised he's even in the living room (even got his back turned toward her. All he want is a Meal and Sex. Other than that he's hid in the guest room. Wait.... What am i complaning about Stay in there T-Bird.

• Haha 2

They were clearly my favorite couple 😔

I am disappointed and surprised at this radical change in behavior since their marriage and curious to know the reason. Anyone know?

Several hypotheses:

- one wants a baby and not the other

- one wants to stop RLC and not the other

- the loss of a very close person...

- one is cheating on the other ? I don't think so