Linda & Tibor - home activities #3

Noldus

Many many tears for Linda ..😔I don’t think it is anything regarding their relationship ( marriage ) , rather than personal issues .. I hope it is soon all fine for nice Linda . 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, ddhm said:

Many many tears for Linda ..😔I don’t think it is anything regarding their relationship ( marriage ) , rather than personal issues .. I hope it is soon all fine for nice Linda . 

I hope too, but it has been going on for almost a year

I think the same as you and I guess she has a hard time mourning a loved one.

In any case, it's hard to see her so sad 😞

4 hours ago, lintib said:

I think she's finding married life is not so thrilling.  :biggrin:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I think she's finding married life is not so thrilling.  :biggrin:

Look what she's married to..only come's out of hiding for two things 1. sex 2. food ,real shame..wake up A$$ hole women need to be loved and held close, ahh nevermind. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, lintib said:

I think they have still strong feelings and a bond that can overcome all problems . 

I will make a very sad comment and speculate that it might be about her and being pregnant , I mean it is normal that after many years a relationship losing slightly a bit of the glow that  had , but then , a child brings the new restart . 

For what I have checked at times , i believe there was a period that Tibor would finish inside but I think recently it is again just sex pleasure , i might be wrong though as their sex occurs spontaneously and mostly at night in the bedroom and the last couple of times it was only oral pleasure for Tibor .

I say then that it might be some issues regarding this ( and I hope and wish I am completely wrong ) and it is like a mourning of a loss of someone or something ( which Tibor didn’t seem to want to comfort her .. ) 

I have purchased premium account many times.Reallifecam blocks the free account and wants the premium account to be used.Even linda's dressing changes when it's free.Reallife is over.Used to be good. RIP..

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Games said:

I have purchased premium account many times.Reallifecam blocks the free account and wants the premium account to be used.Even linda's dressing changes when it's free.Reallife is over.Used to be good. RIP..

rlc wont see a dime from me again!!! they have gone to the dogs!!

• Like 3