Linda & Tibor - home activities #3

Noldus

On 11/25/2021 at 1:43 AM, Sting409 said:

Not sure where I should be posting this but there is no section titled Lack of Home Activity.......so here goes

If this couple were a race horse you would by now have put it out to pasture.

If they were your dog you would have put it down or shot it.

Linda has been one of my favorites until of late and I really don't know what's going on ...so please, please can somebody put them out of their misery, they deserve to be remembered for how they were not for how they are now.

I know it's been said before and the theory was not accepted, but if she's preggo...that tends to take the fun out of sex. You - you being both - act on past experiences more than actual desire...

• Like 1

? Nn iĻ.From all the posts I've read re Linda, and her behavior of late, it's obvious she's very  depressed. She used to have joyfull sex. Now she almost looks to be in pain. She wrapped up in blankets all day, not working out. This is out of left field  but is it possible she got pregnant and had a  very early term miscarriage . That would explain why that friend was hanging around during the day, being home alone could be disastrous. Just a thought.

guys linda since she married she want a family she don t  if you see tibor want to stay a boys not a dad and watching people when brother and sister to linda are here he don t talk to him and her don t looking don t try to communication with linda family but when friend and sister to tibor are there now she need to make smile and to prouve he a good husband  linda become depresse she do nothing stay home watch tv she talk sometime in english with a other guy she become bored if you look tibor all time in room on computer her and living room or toilette with mr pink  i think she not happy anymore .

I'm not a big follower of this couple, but have checked on them more frequently lately. All I ever see is her on the couch on her phone. Even a lot more than most of the young girls on here. I used to enjoy her taking a bath, but lately she just seems so sad, even during her bath. And I can't see that she enjoys sex much at all. And he is usually sitting in front of the computer doing I don't know what. They have been spoiled by RLC far too long, and need to get out in public and make friends or get jobs or something. They are too young to retire at their age!

5 hours ago, belette6901 said:

guys linda since she married she want a family she don t  if you see tibor want to stay a boys not a dad and watching people when brother and sister to linda are here he don t talk to him and her don t looking don t try to communication with linda family but when friend and sister to tibor are there now she need to make smile and to prouve he a good husband  linda become depresse she do nothing stay home watch tv she talk sometime in english with a other guy she become bored if you look tibor all time in room on computer her and living room or toilette with mr pink  i think she not happy anymore .

Do we have an interpreter in the house, really would like to know what this babble is

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

? Nn iĻ.From all the posts I've read re Linda, and her behavior of late, it's obvious she's very  depressed. She used to have joyfull sex. Now she almost looks to be in pain. She wrapped up in blankets all day, not working out. This is out of left field  but is it possible she got pregnant and had a  very early term miscarriage . That would explain why that friend was hanging around during the day, being home alone could be disastrous. Just a thought.

best insight yet... and now I feel bad for expecting her to get on with the 'show'   this is Real Life and I forget that sometimes ... I'm caught breaking one of my own life rules ...do not judge people in the moment that they are in ...  there is always a bigger picture and here a picture we have no clue of what is the truth....   thanks ASH 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

best insight yet... and now I feel bad for expecting her to get on with the 'show'   this is Real Life and I forget that sometimes ... I'm caught breaking one of my own life rules ...do not judge people in the moment that they are in ...  there is always a bigger picture and here a picture we have no clue of what is the truth....   thanks ASH 

Hey Mark, obviously it's pure speculation of a miscarriage on my part. But I suffer from bad depression at times. And it's no speculation that she's very depressed about something that happened. Poor Tibor has been giving her space and not getting angry which some men do and trying to force himself on her. It's a tough time, but they seem to truly love each other and we can only hope for the best.

• Upvote 1

On 11/24/2021 at 7:43 PM, Sting409 said:

Not sure where I should be posting this but there is no section titled Lack of Home Activity.......so here goes

If this couple were a race horse you would by now have put it out to pasture.

If they were your dog you would have put it down or shot it.

Linda has been one of my favorites until of late and I really don't know what's going on ...so please, please can somebody put them out of their misery, they deserve to be remembered for how they were not for how they are now.

Wow sting, you're a cruel person talking like that about them. Something is obviously seriously wrong. Give them a break for God's sake!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/29/2021 at 2:08 AM, ashleyxyz said:

Poor Tibor has been giving her space and not getting angry which some men do and trying to force himself on her. It's a tough time, but they seem to truly love each other and we can only hope for the best.

"Poor Tibor" was close of being kicked out a year ago (or so)..... remember Linda took of her weddingring? He almost messed up big time..still dunno what happened back then, but Linda was mad for a full week. So Linda TAKES her space.....he is just slick and slimey with flowers and presents, still afraid she might walk one day, ending up fucking his computer.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, upyourass said:

"Poor Tibor" was close of being kicked out a year ago (or so)..... remember Linda took of her weddingring? He almost messed up big time..still dunno what happened back then, but Linda was mad for a full week. So Linda TAKES her space.....he is just slick and slimey with flowers and presents, still afraid she might walk one day, ending up fucking his computer.

Delete Old Man GIF

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, upyourass said:

Lol. Oh what a terrible awful devious thing to do, give his gf flowers! It's shocking!  Do you know what giving someone space means? Didn't think so. Have you ever been romantically involved with a woman before? Or a fella? No? You should try it!