Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

7 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OK ... have we ever seen her do backdoor?   I don't think so but as always someone will say "she used to do  it daily back in 2017".  The closest I have seen is Nelly trying to go for a finger insertion but Martina rebuked her.   And yes even though Alberto does not have a very large dick, Nelly's finger would fit much better I'm sure.

I am guessing this is a roller blade accident.  We need our translators!

And AmandaFan, I'm guessing you were being  a bit sarcastic perhaps ... I get it, it's fun to be playful during these RLC doldrums.

It's rare, but I can say I've seen backdoor with Alberto happen.  Couldn't reference a precise time/date at the moment.  I can imagine she would be reluctant to let Nelly (in her excitement) use her finger with those long nails.  I'd be concerned having a little dagger in there! 😵

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest amandafan
9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

OK ... have we ever seen her do backdoor?   I don't think so but as always someone will say "she used to do  it daily back in 2017".  The closest I have seen is Nelly trying to go for a finger insertion but Martina rebuked her.   And yes even though Alberto does not have a very large dick, Nelly's finger would fit much better I'm sure.

I am guessing this is a roller blade accident.  We need our translators!

And AmandaFan, I'm guessing you were being  a bit sarcastic perhaps ... I get it, it's fun to be playful during these RLC doldrums.

I'm not saying it's because of backdoor sex, but that she can at least forget it for the next few weeks. She was already bothered by it before they went on vacation. And yes she sometimes has backdoor sex. 

8 minutes ago, nadiuska said:

at 14.24 he communicated to Alberto, in the kitchen, that he had a ball in his ass .... emmorroide ..

I suspected that.  He was "dining at the 'y'" last night, but it was a table in the back... ifyouknowwhatImean.  😜  Hope she didn't prolapse! 😬  He's not that big, but there's other factors that can cause that to happen.  If there's an infection, she best deal with it IMMEDIATELY.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

From what I've seen it might be that she really hurt herself during the dog walk by falling on her back. So some cooling might be really good.

May be she was doing 'doggie' with the dog and.....came back walking funny.

• Haha 1