Martina and Alberto - home activities #29

Noldus

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Martina fell when she was out on the skate board yesterday

As if that were not enough, today she slipped on some rocks and fell and hit her butt. That's probably the pain we're seeing now.

Thanks to my "source" 😃

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

As if that were not enough, today she slipped on some rocks and fell and hit her butt. That's probably the pain we're seeing now.

Thanks to my "source" 😃

So, leg/butt bruise is the fall while skating and the coccyx is from a fall today?  What in the arse?!? 😬

Thanks Noldus. Exact what we mentioned already in the morning. According to what I understood today when Martina explained it to Alberto, her accident this morning was the trigger for her pain. What a shit day for her. It's going to be a painful time for her. Get well soon.🤞

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

OK ... have we ever seen her do backdoor?   I don't think so but as always someone will say "she used to do  it daily back in 2017".  The closest I have seen is Nelly trying to go for a finger insertion but Martina rebuked her.   And yes even though Alberto does not have a very large dick, Nelly's finger would fit much better I'm sure.

I am guessing this is a roller blade accident.  We need our translators!

And AmandaFan, I'm guessing you were being  a bit sarcastic perhaps ... I get it, it's fun to be playful during these RLC doldrums.

I hate to disappoint you but She used to do it back in the day like 2017. Not really but Alberto did play a lot more with her asshole back then..even with a dildo. If you watch their sex when she is on top he will always try to put his finger in her ass and many times she will let him. She likes anal play when it isn't too rough. This is an amazing women who is far too sexy and beautiful for the panties she wears.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Thanks to my "source" 😃

You also have sources 😂🤣😂😜🤪😛😝

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

Thanks to my "source" 😃

Are you sure the pain in her butt isn't Alberto? 😄

• Confused 1