B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #90 (August)

Radi is very careful how she presents herself.  Very stylish.  She would fit in very well in St. Tropez or Marbella or Ibiza.  When she arrived in B-1 and was unpacking, I thought to myself, this girl worked in a high-end shop in Barcelona, and could get nice clothes at a discount.  She would do well as a swimsuit or lingerie model, and maybe she has.  She speaks fairly good English, and I've read her Spanish is good as well.  So I doubt she arrived at B-1 after a flight from the Ukraine. 

A Radi mystery.

At about 14:45, Radi and Tesla are nude by the pool.  Someone from the kitchen, or from that part of the office that is above the kitchen, calls out to Radi.  She waves back.  Apparently, she is to meet this person.  She is undecided whether to put her swimsuit back on or wear a large towel.   She decides on the towel.  She enters the villa through the living room off the terrace.  I thought she was headed for the kitchen, but only the twins were there.  She disappears.  She is gone 5-7 minutes, and returns to the pool, and is nude again.  Was it Bogdan calling out to her?  Fior?  The chief of RLC in Barcelona?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, moules said:

A Radi mystery.

At about 14:45, Radi and Tesla are nude by the pool.  Someone from the kitchen, or from that part of the office that is above the kitchen, calls out to Radi.  She waves back.  Apparently, she is to meet this person.  She is undecided whether to put her swimsuit back on or wear a large towel.   She decides on the towel.  She enters the villa through the living room off the terrace.  I thought she was headed for the kitchen, but only the twins were there.  She disappears.  She is gone 5-7 minutes, and returns to the pool, and is nude again.  Was it Bogdan calling out to her?  Fior?  The chief of RLC in Barcelona?

She waved to the twins in the kitchen - they was eating at the table and waved to her
Radi went to the restroom and back to the pool

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moules said:

Radi is very careful how she presents herself.  Very stylish.  She would fit in very well in St. Tropez or Marbella or Ibiza.  When she arrived in B-1 and was unpacking, I thought to myself, this girl worked in a high-end shop in Barcelona, and could get nice clothes at a discount.  She would do well as a swimsuit or lingerie model, and maybe she has.  She speaks fairly good English, and I've read her Spanish is good as well.  So I doubt she arrived at B-1 after a flight from the Ukraine. 

Radislava lives in Barcelona