B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (August)

On 8/16/2021 at 11:21 AM, philo said:

The Cleaning Lady must be dripping wet knowing that she is showing her tits to the RLC audience for the first time. I hope RLC gives her a bonus.

Just for the hell of it I checked and didn't see her show her tits.

25 minutes ago, moules said:

So, between, 1900 and 2016 there were 80 births of Radislava in two countries, which represents an average of 1 birth of children bearing the first name Radislava per year on average throughout this period. On the last available year for each country, we count 0 birth.

Of the 80, 79 were Czech.  <<< From a babynaming site.

So rather that Ra, I will call her Rara, after rara avis, which is Latin for rare bird.

See the source image Hope we don't get yelled at,,:cool: LMAO

On 16/08/2021 at 18:13, maxfactor said:

Comme c'est triste que ce soit le plus excitant sur RLC depuis des mois.

In view of the work done by each member of the production, I hope that the biggest salary goes to the cleaning lady, the only person since mid-July who fulfills his mission, while remaining authentic.

• Haha 2

There are some women in these apts that have the morals of an alley cat then there are those who are just fun loving girls; there are those who are pure exhibitionists then you have the beautiful model types and Radi fits this bill; even when she just pops out to the local shop she looks stunning. It doesn’t matter where she goes she always looks a million dollars. As far as I’m concerned Radi is the real deal and the best to have ever graced our screens 👌😍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

There are some women in these apts that have the morals of an alley cat then there are those who are just fun loving girls; there are those who are pure exhibitionists then you have the beautiful model types and Radi fits this bill; even when she just pops out to the local shop she looks stunning. It doesn’t matter where she goes she always looks a million dollars. As far as I’m concerned Radi is the real deal and the best to have ever graced our screens 👌😍

Still , i believe that she has been staying for so long with RLC only because she’s living permanently  in Barcelona . She is , after Leora , equally or more obsessed with the cameras and the top camera views .. and sorry to say , even if i am bored with  Leora and have stated it repeatedly even at the respective thread , Radislava has shown not even 20% of what Leora has done .. I would expect more things from her , in general she has been a good tenant but a strange one and for sure could “ give “ more to the viewers , taking into account that she knows people outside of the apartment . Pam in comparison to Radi , she was the top master  chef’s recipe while Radi can be just a nice breakfast or dessert 😇

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kupa80 said:

Who Is The New Tenant? When Will He Arrive?

RLC newsfeed: Guest has now returned to the project. She is a reoccuring participanant of such great value to the project that the management has decided to give her two rooms this time. One in B1 and one in B4.

• Haha 2