B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (August)

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i think u r going to miss jordi more than pam,

sorry just teasing u

Scared Cat GIF

Pam was simply fantastic .. as we say the bad for tenants , we also praise .. how can we not give the best of comments for her ? And if Jordi didn’t hesitate for more ( to his credit though he was banging  her excellently on cameras ) , we would have watched anal and more mouth cums and so on .. anyway , Jordi was an interesting , funny , excellent in my humble opinion decent guy , yes , he will also be absent alongside lovely Pam . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Going out with Stella Artois.. be careful Radi

Need to admit that Radi’s going out outfit choices are always amazing , she looked fantastic again today . 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, kupa80 said:

İrmaaaaaaaaaa

It will be a long time until we see Irma again.
As Moos wrote here earlier, Irma was sentenced to five years' exclusion from the Schengen areas because she had exceeded her 90-day tourist visa by 203 days during her last stay.

• Upvote 1

It could have been B1 all for Radi and Stella sleeping in Stella’s room but Radi quit in her room while Stella went for a ciggy in the balcony and left Stella’s double bed comfort for her room .. well , like this , here comes Stella’s bate 😂🤣

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

It will be a long time until we see Irma again.
As Moos wrote here earlier, Irma was sentenced to five years' exclusion from the Schengen areas because she had exceeded her 90-day tourist visa by 203 days during her last stay.

Just how many other girls that are within the RLC clique have exceeded their stays.  We'll soon find out if you don't see many for a very long time. I think it's almost about time the Tomato Queen should be exiting soon.

• Upvote 1

Le 8/15/2021 à 4:15 AM, james deen a dit :

and vivian. Love her as a person but boring as fuck and pregnant

Vivian is quite boring yes but she is getting comfortable with the guys that the other girls bring in & isn't too uptight with getting topless or nude when they are around.

I expect her to leave when she reaches her 6th or 7h month or earlier if she got tired of the project.

Or maybe RLC would be nice and bring in her guy (like Milena did) for a couple of weeks b4 they leave together. 

And, for me she is sexy af even before we know she is pregnant 😍😍

Sexy You Want This GIF by Shay Mitchell

• Like 1