B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (August)

Just now, Noldus said:

Another problem is that I use Chrome and then all cams without sound go in black when I jump between CC and RLC, so it takes time to reload cams. Now Stella is gone, so I reckon she's gone.

In the bathroom 😉 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Stella is still fooling me.
She is standing in the hallway ready to go out.
I only have a laptop with an accompanying screen, and when I jump over to CC to write something and come back she's gone and I think she's gone. But then she's on the balcony smoking.

Just like the Wizard of Oz. I picture your setup like this to keep track of everything

image.png.e70fc873da067a5d40c312a510b6ceb1.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Stella is still fooling me.
She is standing in the hallway ready to go out.
I only have a laptop with an accompanying screen, and when I jump over to CC to write something and come back she's gone and I think she's gone. But then she's on the balcony smoking.

its easier to say when a girl stays in, less work seeing as it doesnt happen often

• Like 1

Always  a privilege when the two top camera obsessed girls - Leora / Radislava - have these out of nowhere “ top cams battles “ 😂🤣 Radi has to fight with slingshots vs the missiles  of Leora , concerning the cameras position and the luxury that Leora enjoys with the 3 LR cameras while Radi should just improvise in order to get this on her favor .. well , enjoying it as long as it lasts because it doesn’t occur often 😁😆🙃🤩

15 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

wonder why RLC has not replaced the 2 girls that left yet

It could be that they want to close a GOV apartment and therefore do not invite new girls.

It could also be that they simply can't find new girls. Something that I find not so unlikely, considering that they have brought back such bores as the Twins, Lola and Anna.

• Like 1