B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (August)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

RLC newsfeed: Guest has now returned to the project. She is a reoccuring participanant of such great value to the project that the management has decided to give her two rooms this time. One in B1 and one in B4.

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Still , i believe that she has beenΒ staying forΒ so long with RLC only because she’s livingΒ permanentlyΒ Β in Barcelona . She is ,Β after Leora , equally or more obsessed with the cameras and the top camera views .. and sorry to say , even if i am bored withΒ Β Leora and have stated it repeatedly even at the respective thread , Radislava has shown notΒ even 20% of what Leora has done .. I wouldΒ expect more things from her , in general she has been a good tenant but a strange one and for sure could β€œ give β€œ more to the viewers , taking into account that she knows people outside of the apartment . Pam in comparison to Radi , she was the top masterΒ Β chef’s recipe while Radi can be just a nice breakfast or dessert πŸ˜‡

Β 

R.e3d62e82b105ca4d21ebe2663442b5bd?rik=%2bklJRDtKlYwb3w&pid=ImgRaw&r=0Β But that still is a breakfast or dessert i would gladly eat,even though i hate breakfast.:biggrin:

58 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Β 

R.c97d16cf05ff01679214ad87723bf158?rik=jGKVrbifdDcsBA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0Β Β HE????Β  Wait,is that wishful thinking on your part,,or you know something we don't?

It isΒ the Google translator that comes into play here
It sees no difference between him and her or he and she

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Who is this guy you are talking about? There are no guys in B1. πŸ˜‚

Β 

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yes, He is coming to visit you 🀣

Sergio has never learned the difference between he and she
It should be very easy to fix even with Google translate after copy/past into CC

• Like 1
  • Haha 1