B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (August)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Stella was home 0915 and left  1031

From my point of view, Stella is the only GOV girl who was at least halfway involved in the project in the current cast. Currently, however, she is really making herself absent a lot more then she used to be.

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

I must admit that Stella is fundamental to this project

Some people here (including @Noldus) think she will move out in early September. I guess, mentally, she has already said goodbye to the project again.

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Useless!

It's a shame. But it fits into the overall picture. It looks like RLC has finally given up.

Two rooms empty, Vivian and Stella not really there anymore, Nana has turned out to be a failure, the Twins and all of B2 are in bullshit only mode (as always). With the couple apartments there have been no real improvements in the cast for ages.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Alladino said:

From my point of view, Stella is the only GOV girl who was at least halfway involved in the project in the current cast. Currently, however, she is really making herself absent a lot more then she used to be.

Some people here (including @Noldus) think she will move out in early September. I guess, mentally, she has already said goodbye to the project again.

It's a shame. But it fits into the overall picture. It looks like RLC has finally given up.

Two rooms empty, Vivian and Stella not really there anymore, Nana has turned out to be a failure, the Twins and all of B2 are in bullshit only mode (as always). With the couple apartments there have been no real improvements in the cast for ages.

I will agree with you on this one , this is at the moment the worst RLC period , like there’s no direction and the project has been abandoned , it only runs due to active subscriptions and it’s like needing a person’s hand to unplug it and go black screen .. 

I don’t know if all important people that care and run the project are on holidays  and will be back in September , but even a recent example when Kitty was on holidays till the 15th august and they updated the information 4  days later and there was no more airplane indicator shows also a lot 😒😔

BUT ….There’s still some hope ( to leave my positive remark and edit to a rather not usual by me negative post ) with Gina and Bruno and their friends and the quick new rising star , Cleopatra ☺️😇😎

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will agree with you on this one , this is at the moment the worst RLC period , like there’s no direction and the project has been abandoned , it only runs due to active subscriptions and it’s like needing a person’s hand to unplug it and go black screen .. 

I don’t know if all important people that care and run the project are on holidays  and will be back in September , but even a recent example when Kitty was on holidays till the 15th august and they updated the information 4  days later and there was no more airplane indicator shows also a lot 😒😔

BUT ….There’s still some hope ( to leave my positive remark and edit to a rather not usual by me negative post ) with Gina and Bruno and their friends and the quick new rising star , Cleopatra ☺️😇😎

The only good thing to watch yesterday was Cleopatra in the shower. That's sad.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

The only good thing to watch yesterday was Cleopatra in the shower. That's sad.

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I am never sad watching a beautiful naked girl in the shower 😁

Can it be that the “ brothers “ will rule RLC project in Spain in the future ? Can it be that Brutus and Bruno will be the ones carrying the project for as long as the current circumstances prevent from the RLC HQ to bring easily girls from Eastern Europe ? As we saw , the circle of friends that both guys have and the easy and comfort they have to appear on cameras , why isn’t RLC taking the revolutionary decision and put at least one couple in B5 ? Imagine , parties , people gathering , just a simple move with such a low risk and high chances of succeeding .. 

Last year RLC hit jackpot with the simple move to insert Martina in the Russian apartments and it was the biggest success that could even imagine since , till now , it is the most discussed cross over talking thread .. imagine Brutus and cleopatra and with the past that also Brutus has with some girls 😉😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Stella was home 0915 and left  1031

And she had a pitstop from, 09:15 to 10:15 yesterday. This has become quite ridiculous!

Her stay started out pretty amazing. Regular parties at Gina's, and a couple at B2. She found a boyfriend who was willing to be on camera. One day she brought a whole bunch of friends in B1. Then, suddenly, it all shifted to the opposite. She pretty much stopped hanging out at Gina's, she started spending both day and night away, and B1 became a place to shower and change clothes. It's gone gradually, but she seems to have completely checked out now.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ed2 said:

And she had a pitstop from, 09:15 to 10:15 yesterday. This has become quite ridiculous!

Her stay started out pretty amazing. Regular parties at Gina's, and a couple at B2. She found a boyfriend who was willing to be on camera. One day she brought a whole bunch of friends in B1. Then, suddenly, it all shifted to the opposite. She pretty much stopped hanging out at Gina's, she started spending both day and night away, and B1 became a place to shower and change clothes. It's gone gradually, but she seems to have completely checked out now.

Maybe due to the fact that she leaves in September and all of her interest is to have all things sorted out by that time and outside of the apartment ? 

On a side note , I saw a rather than impressive / fantastic photo / video shooting of Stella , while Gina was checking yesterday her tablet laying on her bed . For whoever says that Gina is this and Gina is that , she has clearly talents in many fields and isn’t a coincidence that also Masha trusted her for such projects . 

I agree that after Tesla and Pam , Stella was the one that seemed to take over for some interest in the GOV project but soon as it seems , hopes have been dropped 😔

Guest amandafan
6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Mother-in-law-from-hell-700x4501.jpg

How did you get my mother-in-law's photo? Know that she can't be trusted.