B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (August)

8 minutes ago, amandafan said:

Just signed up my mother in law to fill an empty room at rlc.😆

OT- I know. So shoot me, there is nothing else going on in RLCland

Amandafan, did you see the traffic signs leading to the track?

image.png.b95b86a7f904a9793de317002407f9b8.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, amandafan said:

Just signed up my mother in law to fill an empty room at rlc.😆

😂🤣👏👏 She can compete with the cleaning  lady as potential tenants I guess 🤡😆

Guest amandafan
1 minute ago, ddhm said:

😂 🤣 👏 👏 Ze kan concurreren met de schoonmaakster als potentiële huurders denk ik 🤡 😆

It may be an old berry, but it doesn't leave any traces of body fluids yet. 

Guest amandafan
8 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

OT - ik weet het. Dus schiet me maar neer, er is niets anders aan de hand in RLCland

Amandafan, heb je de verkeersborden gezien die naar het circuit leiden?

image.png.b95b86a7f904a9793de317002407f9b8.png

Zandvoorde is not my thing
Zandvoorde is not my thing 

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1542 Stella is home - with some beers

She needs more than beers to make up for the time lost. It would be nice if she invited the people she's been hanging out with the last few weeks for a party in B1. Instead, we'll likely get three days of hungover sleepiness.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Can it be that the “ brothers “ will rule RLC project in Spain in the future ? Can it be that Brutus and Bruno will be the ones carrying the project for as long as the current circumstances prevent from the RLC HQ to bring easily girls from Eastern Europe ? As we saw , the circle of friends that both guys have and the easy and comfort they have to appear on cameras , why isn’t RLC taking the revolutionary decision and put at least one couple in B5 ? Imagine , parties , people gathering , just a simple move with such a low risk and high chances of succeeding .. 

Last year RLC hit jackpot with the simple move to insert Martina in the Russian apartments and it was the biggest success that could even imagine since , till now , it is the most discussed cross over talking thread .. imagine Brutus and cleopatra and with the past that also Brutus has with some girls 😉😉

u have way to much imagination ddhm, after all these years making millions the rlc owners are probably on some nice greek island or on their yatch not far from the shore spending their millions,

do u really think they care about rlc anymore?

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, ed2 said:

She needs more than beers to make up for the time lost. It would be nice if she invited the people she's been hanging out with the last few weeks for a party in B1. Instead, we'll likely get three days of hungover sleepiness.

If Gina and friends visit and overnight , it’s a step forwards 😇

14 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u have way to much imagination ddhm, after all these years making millions the rlc owners are probably on some nice greek island or on their yatch not far from the shore spending their millions,

do u really think they care about rlc anymore?

If they want to enjoy the luxury you mention , they need to keep the business running ..otherwise , it simply can’t be as money doesn’t last forever ..except of course they have something else that brings them profit and RLC is just a hobby for them that they have abandoned … 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If they want to enjoy the luxury you mention , they need to keep the business running ..otherwise , it simply can’t be as money doesn’t last forever ..except of course they have something else that brings them profit and RLC is just a hobby for them that they have abandoned … 

You're finally starting to get it!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You're finally starting to get it!!

How can I get something if I don’t have the  knowledge and the proof ? If you do all this time and you know so much more , perhaps you could share more things as you started lately doing with your long posts and inside RLC knowledge 😎