B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (August)

24 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Great atmosphere! 🙁 Not a word spoken between Radislava and Stella since Stella returned.

So now Stella has quarreled with Gina, Radi and Martina
There are not many left to talk to in the last week ..

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Actually, I don't really think there was any deep conflict between Gina and Stella. The very next day after that episode with Cesar, I heard Gina open a voice message from Stella. This evening I heard Stella open and answer a voice message that I think was from Gina. They just don't hang out as much anymore, because Stella found something, someone or somewhere more tempting to be, away from us.

44 minutes ago, Noldus said:

She could just invite some of her friends over who were visiting some time ago and have a nice farewell party to celebrate the end of her "vacation".

B4 would be best suited for this, with the Twins and Nelly and Bodgan far far away. So, If RLC closes the house, they could at least once have a great party (not this silly show events).

But who do I want to kid here, the party is certainly already planned, only it will take place off camera as always .    

Gina and Stella are voice messaging back and forth right now. So maybe there is still hope for a great little last party (or two) before Stella leaves next week. 🤞🏼😉🤞🏼