B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #37 (August)

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not when it comes to participants keeping up with this forum.  It's a shame that all of them even know about this forum and are driven to do things because of it!!  I guess when you're stoned out of your mind each and everyday it takes a forum of posters to help remind them of what the hell they are doing there in the first place.

How do you know that they do things because of here ? We have been complaining that RLC is having the worst period , wouldn’t be then anything happening so as the tenants prove us wrong ? 

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes! Great developement! But no big black letters from me today though. Stella has stayed away so much lately, and if she can go out all night and all day for almost 3 days straight, then she will also need to do this at home 3 days in a row before she can really deserve my big letters again. 

It all depends on how she “ behaves “ prime time USA 😏😏😏😋😋🤩

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Stella and the guy back with two guests. The same girl and guy who visitted several weeks ago. This is starting to look like something again! Good! 👍

If Stella wants , she simply can dominate RLC as she’s by far the most exciting and unpredictable tenant .. only Anna surprised us recently but this was the exception of the rule 🤨

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

How do you know that they do things because of here ? We have been complaining that RLC is having the worst period , wouldn’t be then anything happening so as the tenants prove us wrong ? 

tenants dont need to do anything they ll get pay anyway thats what the returnees told them

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nah....they know they don't have to do a dang thing and they will still get their paycheck at the end of the month.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Nah....they know they don't have to do a dang thing and they will still get their paycheck at the end of the month.

Blame Leora and Malia for that 

• Sad 1

Radi looked distraught a few minutes ago, probably because of the noise, but I also think that she  heard Stella talking, maybe about her, since there seemed to be a gossip talk in the bedroom and I think that Stella told that girl what happened between her and Radi. Just speculation since they were talking quietly and that girl was pointing a few times at the door

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO sorry to tell you DD but it's been that way since the very beginning and Leora & Malia have nothing to do with it!

Again your opinion and have explained many times the Lema virus that dominated Barcelona this year after a certain point