B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #91 (August)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No … just by the way i watch RLC .. for me it is more a studying of characters and personalities in front of cameras and the ass , pussies and tits involved are a huge bonus 😉 But the majority watches for sex , that’s not my approach 

hmm yes, if yur approach is no sex u will bankrupt them for sure

I will insist with my speculation  that Vivian would have done almost anything on cameras if it wasn’t this pregnancy thing that upsided down her world .. that’s an indirect answer of previous post about Vivian bating with open door 😉😇

26 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

a true exhibitionist for everyone .... the excitement of her being caught by this boy?? 

she is currently in a beautiful buns up on her knees that would be a nice look....only one camera angle to see her pussy but she is a sexy momma ...

hmmm, she was lucky the uber guy was not around, he might want to help her

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will insist with my speculation  that Vivian would have done almost anything on cameras if it wasn’t this pregnancy thing that upsided down her world .. that’s an indirect answer of previous post about Vivian bating with open door 😉😇

not if she is loyal to her guy🤷‍♂️

But then again she gets naked on camera 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

do we have a period keeper?

thats how u guys find that shes pregnant?

Just now, Nenemoh7 said:

do we have a period keeper?

thats how u guys find that shes pregnant?

Confirmed by many members the last days .. it can’t be such a false public information here 😁

• Thanks 1