B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #91 (August)

3 hours ago, maximus said:

Not sure what led up to them being in the same bed together.    What I do know, however, was that he kept rubbing her and touching her and she kept telling him to stop.   After a while, he took his underwear off and was trying to grope her, thats when she put the blanket around her.   It was a few more hours of him touching her and stuff before he finally quit and went to sleep.

I have seen this type of stuff go down in my city with people I know as well and when the dudes go too far they end up regretting it big time... as the girls will tell everyone what they did and embarass the shit out of them making them out to be rapist perverts.   So if she doesn't do that to him this time, he's lucky.    I don't know why he'd be stupid enough to do stuff like that on camera tho.  😕

I've had this with a couple of girls when I was younger, only they didn't keep saying stop to me they kept saying fuck off. 🙂 These ukrainian girls are so polite. 😏

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

They are still without water. Is too long for a city like Barcelona and specially in a rich neighborhood. 

Or maybe RLC didn’t pay the bills 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

They are still without water. Is too long for a city like Barcelona and specially in a rich neighborhood. 

Yeah that's sort of weird.... No water in the whole complex?   Why isn't RLC all over that to fix it... isn't this their property?  They can maintain and keep the pool clean, but can't provide water in the middle of the summer when its consistently 80+ degrees over there.  Weird.

14 minutes ago, maximus said:

Yeah that's sort of weird.... No water in the whole complex?   Why isn't RLC all over that to fix it... isn't this their property?  They can maintain and keep the pool clean, but can't provide water in the middle of the summer when its consistently 80+ degrees over there.  Weird.

Or is a problem with the water company of Barcelona. 

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

uber guy gonna massage bogdan, nelly, fior, everyone in b4 till he get what he want

He is definitely determined, that is for sure.

Question for veterans ... who has been as determined as this over the years?  Of these, who has scored and who has struck out?