B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #91 (August)

14 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u should be working for rlc, u have very good idea how to make them make more money

I would bankrupt them 😂🤣😂🤣 But Dick was impressive and I don’t think there’s anyone here who would say “ NO “ at any possible return .. as long as we judge and criticize girl returns , for a guy past tenant , I think this guy would have the approval and massive congratulations 100% for RLC by 9 out of 10 subscribers 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What the fuck Dude. Have some self respect. Are there so few women in Barcelona you need to embarrass yourself with this one who so obviously is uncomfortable in your arms. 

dont blame  him, he just attracted by nana wonderful ass

stunning GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I would bankrupt them 😂🤣😂🤣 But Dick was impressive and I don’t think there’s anyone here who would say “ NO “ at any possible return .. as long as we judge and criticize girl returns , for a guy past tenant , I think this guy would have the approval and massive congratulations 100% for RLC by 9 out of 10 subscribers 

i approve it 100%

4 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

It appears that this was Nana's 20th birthday.  Is there any wild chance that Nana is still a virgin??

She said she had sex with a woman and a BF for 6 years .. For sure she’s inexperienced , she hates to be touched in the face as she confessed at night and for sure she used lots of passion and showed nice French kissing skills while kissing the guy doing it herself and not the guy trying to kiss her 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

u will bankrupt them with the salary ull ask them?

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Leaked videos? Some that knows her  found a video of her in RLC? 

Tesla’s current ( or ex ? ) BF found a published video of her fucking  the Brazilian guy in the villa . 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

u will bankrupt them with the salary ull ask them?

No … just by the way i watch RLC .. for me it is more a studying of characters and personalities in front of cameras and the ass , pussies and tits involved are a huge bonus 😉 But the majority watches for sex , that’s not my approach 

19 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont believe that video thing,

bcuz why after she fuck with the guy and her bf saw the video, why after that she was with that football kid who finger bang her?

Confirmed from translators ( more than one ) while on open cameras recorded in the kitchen and sharing it with Nana and Vivian if I remember correctly . 

20 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i dont believe that video thing,

bcuz why after she fuck with the guy and her bf saw the video, why after that she was with that football kid who finger bang her?

I don’t have an answer about that , maybe they broke up ? The fact is that since that incident , she was never the same open Tesla we got to know ..