B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #91 (August)

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

i find that very funny, tesla know shes in a villa with cam everywhere what does she expect when having sex on cam? thats her bf live in a small town in ukraine and they doesnt have access to internet?

Obviously RLC promises them that they do the most possible so as no videos are leaked .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

Obviously RLC promises them that they do the most possible so as no videos are leaked .. 

in that case they better not believe rlc, maybe these rlc girls dont have access to hotscopes

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

in that case they better not believe rlc, maybe these rlc girls dont have access to hotscopes

It’s internet .. they can check whatever / whenever 😁

As the guy said .. Tesla is the crazy one , Nana is the shy one but Vivian .. well Vivian is the BAD one .. her tit exposure teasing is fantastic .. 

And an answer to a previous post , the videocalls doesn’t mean that they are still a couple with the father of her child ( if he was the one she was speaking to .. ) , perhaps sorting things out or whatever .. there are people who know I believe but the truth is that we missed the full potential of fantastic Vivian 😔

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As the guy said .. Tesla is the crazy one , Nana is the shy one but Vivian .. well Vivian is the BAD one .. her tits exposure teasing is fantastic .. 

Ahd an answer to a previous post , the videocalls doesn’t mean that they are still a couple with the father of her child , perhaps sorting things out or whatever .. there are people who know I believe but the truth is that we missed the full potential of fantastic Vivian 😔

it doesn't matter if they are still a couple it wouldn't change the fact that she would still be naked in front of cameras 🤷‍♂️

also the uber guy already seen Vivian tits but she wouldn't let him massage them so she could be still with the guy they are just teasing this guy but the guys at the party weeks ago was completely different 

Edited by Kingbanks