B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #91 (August)

11 minutes ago, moules said:

Dick, from Moscow.  But Dick usually succeeded.  He was like a Svengali playing with the 'innocents.'

I'm sure RLC has a copy of all the video streamed from Dick And Jane's apartment.  They ought to 're-open' that apartment virtually.  Would be most watched apartment on RLC!

Nice idea the virtual content from  the past .. they could actually have an additional fee of anyone who’s interested in watching blasts from the past .. but I think the cameras software if that period couldn’t save the content like now with the replays.. therefore it is just from users who have stored the videos in their hard drives that are privileged to watch whenever they wish good oldies 😇

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

do u know where that come from that the guy working for uber?

hes not working today?

I think he said that he took a day off to spend with her for the birthday .. other than that , I have no idea who christened him “ Uber guy “ , I haven’t noticed this post at previous apartment threads 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think he said that he took a day off to spend with her fir the birthday .. other than that , I have no idea who christened him “ Uber guy “ , I haven’t noticed this post at previous apartment threads . 

He have a Uber Eats Back pack and I believe that he said another time that he work with them. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

for sure sex with nana will be epic, rlc will not need to call back any returnee anymore

Dick in RLC is value for money , especially if he joins single or somehow inserted anywhere in RLC cities .. biggest wish and desire ?? Dick fucking either Leora or Kitty so finally and i do mean FINALLY both women realize what amazing and quality sex from an expert is 😇🥳🤩😉 and actually enjoy it perhaps for their first time in their lives 😂🤣