B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #91 (August)

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

maybe nana dont want to have sex with the uber guy but i think she like him

It’s all about the cameras in my humble opinion as she isn’t comfortable for sex and also , the thing with Tesla and the leaked video has “ hurt “ and didn’t make any good for any possible actions 

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

the guy just want to give her a full massage and finish it with a pussy massage with his dick, nana should understand that

Even a pussy eating can be fine followed by a BJ just for him to empty his balls 😂🤣 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dick in RLC is value for money , especially if he joins single or somehow inserted anywhere in RLC cities .. biggest wish and desire ?? Dick fucking either Leora or Kitty so finally and i do mean FINALLY both women realize what amazing and quality sex from an expert is 😇🥳🤩😉 and actually enjoy it perhaps for their first time in their lives 😂🤣

u should be working for rlc, u have very good idea how to make them make more money

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

It’s all about the cameras in my humble opinion as she isn’t comfortable for sex and also , the thing with Tesla and the leaked video has “ hurt “ and didn’t make any good for any possible actions 

Leaked videos? Some that knows her  found a video of her in RLC? 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

i dont believe that video thing,

bcuz why after she fuck with the guy and her bf saw the video, why after that she was with that football kid who finger bang her?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Surprised nobody mentioned that Vivian bated with her door open. Kind of weird because she is not the only one there.

a true exhibitionist for everyone .... the excitement of her being caught by this boy?? 

she is currently in a beautiful buns up on her knees that would be a nice look....only one camera angle to see her pussy but she is a sexy momma ...