B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #92 (August)

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

is tesla really packing?? seems like a continual love fest in her bed , going out regularly ??  

I think she left already that's Vivian, Nana, and nelly in her bed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well , who would have thought ? After so many months of Vivian and Nana in B4 , Nelly decides to sit with them and watch TV .. especially on the day that Pam and Tesla depart … 😂🤣😂😱😬🙄😑

Of course a coincidence , of course a way for Nelly to be close to the girls because one of their friends the last months is leaving RLC …. really ?? 😂🤣 Apologies to Nelly’s fans , but I can’t stay silent and not comment on that .. simply a weird thing watching that … pff , whatever , I might be “ seeing “ ghosts …🧐

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , who would have thought ? After so many months of Vivian and Nana in B4 , Nelly decides to sit with them and watch TV .. especially on the day that Pam and Tesla depart … 😂🤣😂😱😬🙄😑

Of course a coincidence , of course a way for Nelly to be close to the girls because one of their friends the last months is leaving RLC …. really ?? 😂🤣 Apologies to Nelly’s fans , but I can’t stay silent and not comment on that .. simply a weird thing watching that … pff , whatever , I might be “ seeing “ ghosts …🧐

Vivian is the sidekick to nana the way nana was to tesla 😂

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

they are all still friends . maybe not high social (viv stay at home type, Nelly age and not same social level or ability (married) at the club scene )   but friends and of course are having and sharing feelings and emotional  support ...

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I view this in a different way. When Tesla was home Nelly and Bog let them do their things and socialize. With Tesla out Nana and Viv are alone so Nelly joins them to keep the "Three Girls" formation. I might be mistaken, but if Tesla out Nana was even talking to the Twins longer and at the table with Martina. This is good for Nana too.  

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

viv and nana are not going to do anything whether nelly is with them or not but yes nelly leaving b4 would be ideal and taking bog with her.

I just don't want to see Nelly when I'm looking at Vivian and Nana. In other words I don't like Nelly at all.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

they are all still friends . maybe not high social (viv stay at home type, Nelly age and not same social level or ability (married) at the club scene )   but friends and of course are having and sharing feelings and emotional  support ...

Nelly for me is a distraction for many things .. but maybe I am a total “ obsessed “ against her participation in the project paying viewer and need to chill 🥸😨

59 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I view this in a different way. When Tesla was home Nelly and Bog let them do their things and socialize. With Tesla out Nana and Viv are alone so Nelly joins them to keep the "Three Girls" formation. I might be mistaken, but if Tesla out Nana was even talking to the Twins longer and at the table with Martina. This is good for Nana too.  

Didn’t think about it , nice observation ☺️ Will watch a bit more careful with that .. but still , pfff 😔😡 , I am tired with Nelly 😔😞😒 ( big sorry Nelly fans 😬😬😑