B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #92 (August)

1 minute ago, james deen said:

yeah but dont forget it was martina who called things off not nelly and it was because of bogdan but like i said i have no idea hopefully the translators reveal later on what they arguing about

we have no translator

why malia was crying we dont know, why nelly is crying we dont, i cant believe among all cc members no one speak russian,

maybe they fear rlc will send someone to break their legs if they talk too much on cc

comedy nyc GIF by Fuse

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

Handjob teasing  under the sheets as the next level of things happening .. We will see how far this will have reached by the time the twins need to go 😉

It's just ridiculous. They've probably been a couple for a long time and having regular off camera sex.

It's the typical fooling if the viewers by the twins. They want to show as little as possible in front of the camera, but make money at the same time. The result is all these events where it looks like something might happen, but nothing ever does.

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I saw that but thought it was sniffling / runny nose.  Still, why is she up so early?

After further review ... yes ... she is crying.  Maybe she read DD's comments tonight.

What I noticed was approx 7:07am Martina texted Nelly which started Nelly to get upset and cry approx 7:08 and continued in the Kitchen at 7:38:30.

I took a lot of time going back and forwards but Martina gets out of bed and texts at 7:07 walking down the hallway and from then on Nelly was upset. 

Bogdan and Nelly were in bed asleep before Martina text I don't believe looking at the video/ evidence Bogdan and Nelly were fighting.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It's just ridiculous. They've probably been a couple for a long time and having regular off camera sex.

It's the typical fooling if the viewers by the twins. They want to show as little as possible in front of the camera, but make money at the same time. The result is all these events where it looks like something might happen, but nothing ever does.

I stopped being a paid member ever since the 2019 apocalypse. But i do regularly check updates here and apparently nothing exciting so far. I am surprised that ppl  have high hopes from the twins as this is their 4th outing in this project. it looks  as if they are doing worse than their last outing.

on a side note, i dont understand why all these girls, twins, anna and lola have switched off their social media accounts ever since they have joined the  project. Don't understand the logic.

5 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

about what, they r going to reopen their apt in russia?

5 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

why malia was crying we dont know, why nelly is crying we dont, i cant believe among all cc members no one speak russian,

maybe they fear rlc will send someone to break their legs if they talk too much on cc

comedy nyc GIF by Fuse

Many people know exactly what’s going on in all of Russian speaking apartments ☺️ But for guys who come here and judge / criticize / question their translations ( sometimes in a really shit way ) they have chosen not to provide any info . That’s totally fine by me and the right thing to do . Not everyone can be patient like omedo or emnv 😇

• Like 1