B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #92 (August)

33 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

All this talk amount most of the cast being kicked out and replaced...Who exactly will replace them? Considering the most recent girls have been Stella, Lola, Anna and the twins, I wouldn't set your sights too high...😏

I've never really thought RLC was struggling financially in the past, but the signs don't look great now, imo...

Little Brother VHTV is about to over take RLC in total market share, Big Brother is going DOWN and they have no one to blame but their own arrogant selves for their own downfall.

image.jpeg.ef34ed870d3f67954d21e6f4443eebf6.jpegimage.jpeg.b1fe0b950a75e369e634564be81d5ab3.jpeg

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

VHTV is worse

For four years it has been gaining market share and now it is on the verge of overtaking the once great RLC, the numbers do not lie. I am not a member of VHTV because I use to agree with you, but lately RLC has really went to shit, and I am again thinking of subscribing to VHTV and letting my sub to RLC expire.

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think, Tereza & Timur could have been a perfect couple for B5. Is just the wrong combination with Hanna & Aaron who play at least two leagues lower, from the look and the manners.

Ultimately you're right, though, currently the GOV/COV cast in general is pretty damn terrible. It's like the combination of boredom with even more boredom.

At least B5 couples have regular sex.... Not great sex, but they do have sex.  The B4 cast is sort of pathetic in that sense.   As far as the roomates/singles section... Malia and her friend can go.  They're boring and normally just lay around all day rubbing each other.   Masha, as nasty as she is, tends to be the star in that line-up.   No issues with Gina and Bruno or even Kitty and Smith, although Kitty and Smith's sex scenes are hilarious... She doesn't enjoy it and he throws toilet paper on her after which I always get a chuckle out of.   Mirakowa and her pseudo-gay boyfriend can go.  Linda and Tibor are cool though I don't watch them that much and Martina and Alberto are cool.

Just my opinion guys, don't beat me up over it.

à l’instant, Thestarider a dit :

For four years it has been gaining market share and now it is on the verge of overtaking the once great RLC, the numbers do not lie. I am not a member of VHTV because I use to agree with you, but lately RLC has really went to shit, and I am again thinking of subscribing to VHTV and letting my sub to RLC expire.

OT. im subscribed to vhtv and i can safely say rlc is better. Vhtv has way too many apartments where they sit and watch tv all day and play video games. The camera quality is bad, sound quality is bad, playback is bad and theres always buffering and isp issues but you will get sexual content in some apartments i suppose. 

• Like 1

b5 is fine. b4 needs the whole cast replaced. B1 radi needs to be replaced. B2 needs the whole cast replaced. gina and bruno fine. kitty and smith needs to be replaced. Masha fine. Miru and Dantez needs to be replaced. Martina and alberto fine. Linda and tibor i dont care. Leora and malia i dont care.  Rlc needs to wake up and get rid of these boring people

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

True...but it doesn't mean to say VH is any good...it's just the competition is evaporating 

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

One last time......... No way not going to do it NANA

HINT HINT :

Image result for ass up face downImage result for ass up face downImage result for ass up face down

UMMMM Yes my goodness now if you viewers this will do it !!!

You want US viewers in that position,i'm not doing it,sorry. :biggrin:

R.a2e4414f5d1fab91a0101822178a0e80?rik=%2bAzonYqsAc33QQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

I hate to be the bearer of really bad news,,, but i broke into the main office of the RLC casting dept. and looked at their ''lineup'' of possible future tenants,,oh boy,don't think i will renew my sub anytime soon...:biggrin: 

07d0e43b5028cc9272ad4f903f26dd1e.jpgR.44fb33d11f7545f0f1a41bfedb187740?rik=gUSCn9lImbd6Vg&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

See the source imageSee the source image

R.cf120e08f0616ea3961a126cf746b864?rik=M70NGIYE12XcvA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Isn't this the next orgy cast in Masha's when she next goes on vacation?...😏