B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #92 (August)

44 minutes ago, moules said:

Castro is German, probably the son ofTurkish emigres now living in Germany.  The clue: one day he wore a competitor's jersey for a sporting event only held in Germany.  He and the twins speak English.

He has for sure Turkish nationality as it has been mentioned ☺️

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ha sicuramente la nazionalità turca come è stato detto ☺️

instead of playing with cans, he takes the twins to bed.
all naked with sexy heels.
and have an orgy for us subscribers !!!!!
I swear that if it happens I renew the contract immediately !!!!!

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He has for sure Turkish nationality as it has been mentioned ☺️

There are estimated 3 to 7 million people of Turkish nationality living in Germany, some are now 4th generation, and many are 2nd and 3rd generation.

• Thanks 1

Just now, moules said:

There are estimated 3 to 7 million people of Turkish nationality living in Germany, some are now 4th generation, and many are 2nd and 3rd generation.

Well they are not of Turkish Nationality if born and raised in Germany. Then they are Germans 😉  They are of Turkish descent. Big difference.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Moi je vais vous dire , ces jumelles , ce sont de belles salopes qui font venir un gars qui les tripottent pour le spectacle et leur faire obtenir des bonus 

et qui les baisent l'une après l'autre quand elles sortent seules à Barcelone hors des caméras 

De belles salopes ,  Merci et RLC  bien complice dans tout cela car tout est toujours organisé...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, moules said:

I know all these details 😉😇

24 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Well they are not of Turkish Nationality if born and raised in Germany. Then they are Germans 😉  They are of Turkish descent. Big difference.

Words can indeed make a difference  but I am not an English native speaker so as to make the right “ call “ of such details .. I believe you are right with what you say , without having any proof , this can be a guy that was born in Germany by Turkish parents .. he is Turkish .. but let’s not go further into this , time for a massage show by the master twins and Mr. Beardie 😇😁