B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #92 (August)

7 minutes ago, kris66 said:

He seems very interested in his girlfriend's sisters tits ha ha

They are both “easy going “ with him , a forum member ( moules perhaps , sorry if I am incorrect ) has made some very nice speculations of what might be happening amongst all 3 off cameras , for sure both girls don’t care touching both of them , kissing both of them and nudity is generously offered .. still , I believe that only one tastes him to the maximum 😂🤣 although I believe the other one must be feeling jealous not having the same luck like her sister .. the scenarios are endless  thanks to the behavior of this trio whenever they are together .. for me it is great watching as this is a unique situation and happening within RLC content and to be honest , if I am get fooled by all of it , I absolutely don’t care as my voyeur thoughts are high alerted 😂🤣😂🤣

3 minutes ago, maximus said:

ddhm writes these long inspirational scenarios where rainbows are abundant and unicorns fart gold.  You can’t help but love this guy.  

Your new name, ddhm, is Mr. Positive

Positive it is , named by quite a few already😂🤣 what can be a funny chat without some inspirational fun shit scenarios ?? 😛😝🤪

• Upvote 1

ALL of the people that left Masha's pad should pay a visit to ALL of the people in this building and open them up to real toxic love sessions.  I'm just sayin. RLC ratings would go up and possibly the STD rate in the area.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, mrmalice said:

ALL of the people that left Masha's pad should pay a visit to ALL of the people in this building and open them up to real toxic love sessions.  I'm just sayin. RLC ratings would go up and possibly the STD rate in the area.

Trying to overwhelm the hazmat teams in Barcelona, eh?

20 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

OT . . I see Tesla and Nana slipped off to B1 for the night! 

Uber boy is nowhere to be seen!! Nana finally kissed him off???

I think so.  I think she told him she was going somewhere he couldn't follow and headed over to B1 instead.

And with that, all I have to say is....

spacer.png

Well the double mint disaster in back for another weekend of click baiting the RLC faithful suckers. RLC has become so fake with the twins pounding their tight little pussies with thumper vibrators instead of man's throbbing dick. The German guy WTF ??? Two lovely ladies and you play around like scared little Jr. High kids instead of adults.

sadly RLC is as fake as it comes .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Well the double mint disaster in back for another weekend of click baiting the RLC faithful suckers. RLC has become so fake with the twins pounding their tight little pussies with thumper vibrators instead of man's throbbing dick. The German guy WTF ??? Two lovely ladies and you play around like scared little Jr. High kids instead of adults.

sadly RLC is as fake as it comes .

I dunno man.... I really don't watch this stuff that much... a lot of it is pretty boring.  I enjoy the forums here more than the actual site.  But creepy uber dude (poolboy) caught my attention because I've never seen someone do that kind of shit on camera before.  I've only ever heard women tell me about dudes that do that shit.... I never really truly believed them, but apparently this is a thing and those girls were telling the truth.  Go figure!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1