B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #92 (August)

Massage ( show 😉😏 ) time from the twins to “ their “ man , let’s see how he returns the favor in some minutes and if he’s gonna rub  some 😋😋😋🥳🤩😁

• Upvote 1

CC needs desperately alladino to “ christen “ this current event , a new word is going to be used in the site then .. it isn’t for sure a “ pseudo lesbian show “ as there’s a guy involved who’s the boyfriend of one of the twins but he touches and kisses the other also at times and nudity is shared easily 😂🤣

Good friend alladino , here’s your challlenge then 😁😆 can I suggest “ threesome way massage “ ?? 🤨🧐🤔

• Haha 1

There are tenants/ participants  counted on one hand’s palm over the years that have studied and mastered “ The Art of camera angles and positions “ .. I don’t want to open a poll or debate for that 😂 but for sure , after the Archmistress 😁 Leora ( who knows every inch of the camera angles - rumors have it that she advised RLC where to position the cameras in her current Prague apartment -  ) , the twins can claim the second position of knowing exactly where they need to pose and stand so as the cameras get the full “ potential “ 😉 … And then it is Irma …. Another master 😁 … not opening a disagreement topic here but rather encouraging for other opinions 😇

35 minutes ago, ddhm said:

CC needs desperately alladino to “ christen “ this current event , a new word is going to be used in the site then .. it isn’t for sure a “ pseudo lesbian show “ as there’s a guy involved who’s the boyfriend of one of the twins but he touches and kisses the other also at times and nudity is shared easily 😂🤣

Good friend alladino , here’s your challlenge then 😁😆 can I suggest “ threesome way massage “ ?? 🤨🧐🤔

'Complete Waste of Time' springs to mind for a name or  'Four Tits, Two Pussies, One Prick'