Still no sex?

thinking it takes people a while to warm up to this idea of having cameras all over, especially in bed..I'm pretty sure it's also a challenge opening up to it when their images are captured and pasted all over the internet. Shame but true.

I have no problem camming, but having my ass all over the 'Net 24/7? I don't think so.

Look at the guys on the cam sites that cam with their girlfriends. Most times they can't keep it up because they concentrate on the camera so much.

Guest clivebb

j think we can wait some weeks before see try doing sex in bed and

j'm sure for finaly see nothing because doing under the cover.

j'm not sure this guy a really interesting with the sex .

maybe j try suscribe for 3 days in 1 or 2 months

Funny part is with some of the residents nudity is ever present and to some degree you get tired of seeing them naked. .this girl is so hot and keeps herself covered mostly. Crap I'm am straining and so anxious to see a nipple. haha.. everything is relevant I guess.

Whats wrong with these two? Bashful?  Pecker shy?

and you Pay to watch waste your $$$ keep the pimps happy , I will pay and watch If I see the girls walking naked  masturbating doing something Interesting that I don't waist my time , I don't know about you all , if you sit front of computer 24/7 not me they don't deserve one Penny 

Whats wrong with these two? Bashful?  Pecker shy?

and you Pay to watch waste your $$$ keep the pimps happy , I will pay and watch If I see the girls walking naked  masturbating doing something Interesting that I don't waist my time , I don't know about you all , if you sit front of computer 24/7 not me they don't deserve one Penny

OK, Nick, I'll take the troll bait.

If you don't like RLC at all (it's a monesstery, ya know), why do you hang out on CC? Hell, most of us don't care about RLC either.

I mean, if you're gonna troll, at least be a fun, warm and fuzzy character. Maybe grow a furry tail -- Pepe's the only member left with a furry tail since Squirrel was killed in that horrible tire commercial filming mishap -- and I'm sure Pepe would like the back up.

In fact, we'd all like you to be back up for Pepe. And so would Pepe!

Consider yourself hired!