Still no sex?

Guest BurakYilmaz

If you think about it you'l realize Paul isn't bad for Leora and Ruslan isn't bad for Katya...neither of these guys are forcing them to be there..These guys simply show them less attention than you would and these girls in return show them more affection than they would you...the same goes for pretty much all  relationship dynamics, you can notice this in real life everywhere!

pretty girls don't want a guy to fall head over heels for them, constantly care about them and compliment them n shit....they might say they want that but in reality what they really get hooked to is guys that treat them like they are normal, that don't show them attention, that don't constantly care for them.

When 9 out of 10 smiling, nervous guys wait on a girls hands and feet...she gets bored....when that 1 comes along who looks at her like she's normal...and doesn't chase her at all, show's her that he really doesn't care if she is with him or not...THAT is the guy the girl will be with...because she will see him as equal...and the others as beneath her...(and rightfully so)

Think about it...a girl doesn't want to be with a guy beneath her...she wants to be with a guy on her level...a type of guy who might have dated other girls just like her before or has other girls just like her in his life now.

Who seems like they might be that type of guy?...the guy constantly complimenting her, nervous smiling, buying her gifts, treating her super nice, doing whatever he can to hold on to her and make her like him back?? (aka the needy dude looking for validation, just trying to hold on to her before she finally leaves him)... or the guy who doesn't try as hard, doesn't treat her like he needs her...treats her like, eh i guess she will do...

Obviously the second type of guy! (aka paul or ruslan)

With the second type of guy she thinks...if he doesnt need me..he probably has had others like me before...or has an abundance of others like me now....why else would he not care...all the other guys gawk and treat me like a princess because of my looks...but this guy doesnt...there is something about this guy...he is special, i am interested...im gonna try this guy out...

Thats how game works...its why guys like paul and ruslan are with girls like leora and katya and why nice guys like many of us on this forum are not

For many of us nice guys...it just doesnt make sense, its just not fair!  but this is just basic psychology...this is how game works...and game is everywhere around us 24/7...either your playing the game (naturally or consciously)...or your being played (wasting opportunities and not living up to the potential of your life)

if any one on here is just a bit intrigued by this stuff i urge you to just read up or watch vidz about real social dynamics...learning game has truly changed my life...i went from being a push over to getting everything i want...

I am not sure about Katya showers and jogging pants which seem the main concern of some of us, however, what impressed me was that she went for a nap this afternoon and she has not stepped out of the bed since, 6 or 7 hours of a nap?

Yesterday had a good night sleep, at least 12 hours. Recovering maybe from last days, or recharging for new parties, or maybe ready for a wild night of sex, or just a bath... Well, perhaps not...

Sign of Depression.

StnCld316 it does show a lot of sign's of depression and her feeling inferior to him.i feel the way she seem's to be is because of him.She is a beautiful girl and need's to be loved and cherished for the beautiful girl she is.if she had a Real MAN, there would be a great change in this girl.her beauty would really show then.i understand now why she don't bathe,fix herself up,or even change clothes.Think about it ....look at what she live's with. he keep's her this way to control her and at home(i don't think he ever take's her out).he know's she is a pretty girl and don't want anybody else to have her [jealous] or look at her.As for all the people that want them to have sex,sex,and more sex...i ask you ... if you were a girl would you allow yourself to have SEX with this...uh...THING?  :o

lol she is not depressed because of him...everybody on here thinks these girls are beautiful, gentle, caring little creatures who are tragically stuck in these abusive relationships because of these monsterous evil guys muahahaha...truth is, you just like the girl because she's cute and accessible...deep down, you want one for yourself...you don't like the guy because he has what you want and in your eyes doesn't even value it or deserve it!

i can't really judge you because i really don't know you, but I am talking about this common frame of mind a lot of guys have (especially on this site)...if these guys thinking this way got out more and met more girls, they would realize these girls are just average everyday girls and the guys are average everyday guys....but since you don't have an abundance of average girls like this around your in a mentality of scarcity....making her value (relative to you) go wayyy up in your head....then you look at this guy...and your like...what does he have that i dont?! he's not particularly good looking, he doesn't seem to be rich, talented, charismatic or highly motivated or any of those things...you might even stretch it to say, well if only this or that, I could totally be a way better guy for her than this guy...i would treat her like a princess, way better than him! he doesn't deserve her! and if he does deserve her, then I do too! so wheres mine!? Oh the injustice!

The truth is....if you were with her...you probably would treat her a lot nicer, way more thoughtful, caring etc...like a princess, because you value her way more than he does or most guys would...because your in a mentality of scarcity...that doesn't mean he isn't treating her right...it just means that he see's her as a girl on his level...and you see her as a princess....its all the way you frame things in your head...the objective reality is...this guy and this girl are about right for each other... the same goes for all the couples on here...

and lets say in an alternate world you did some how instantly switch from this life of scarcity, from watching them on rlc to somehow taking his place and now you are her boyfriend...she probably wouldn't like you as much as she liked him...for the very same reason you claim you deserve her more...because when you treat her better than other guys, like such a princess etc, you inadvertly make yourself look beneath her...like somebody in scarcity...somebody desperate etc....its a major turn off...nobody wants to be with somebody beneath them...im sure you've heard the expression "nice guys always finish last"...this phenomenon pretty much sums it up..

just my pscyhoanalytic opinion lol

you pretty muched summed it u bro..i wanna add that in the beginning every girl gets treated like a princess, but after youve been in a relationship with a female for a while you treat them different. you dont do the same things that you did in the begininng. thats how these men treat their girlfriends. most of them have been in a relationship with them for a long time and thats why they treat them like that. the same way any man would do.

Guest SteveFrench

I am not sure about Katya showers and jogging pants which seem the main concern of some of us, however, what impressed me was that she went for a nap this afternoon and she has not stepped out of the bed since, 6 or 7 hours of a nap?

Yesterday had a good night sleep, at least 12 hours. Recovering maybe from last days, or recharging for new parties, or maybe ready for a wild night of sex, or just a bath... Well, perhaps not...

Sign of Depression.

StnCld316 it does show a lot of sign's of depression and her feeling inferior to him.i feel the way she seem's to be is because of him.She is a beautiful girl and need's to be loved and cherished for the beautiful girl she is.if she had a Real MAN, there would be a great change in this girl.her beauty would really show then.i understand now why she don't bathe,fix herself up,or even change clothes.Think about it ....look at what she live's with. he keep's her this way to control her and at home(i don't think he ever take's her out).he know's she is a pretty girl and don't want anybody else to have her [jealous] or look at her.As for all the people that want them to have sex,sex,and more sex...i ask you ... if you were a girl would you allow yourself to have SEX with this...uh...THING?  :o

lol she is not depressed because of him...everybody on here thinks these girls are beautiful, gentle, caring little creatures who are tragically stuck in these abusive relationships because of these monsterous evil guys muahahaha...truth is, you just like the girl because she's cute and accessible...deep down, you want one for yourself...you don't like the guy because he has what you want and in your eyes doesn't even value it or deserve it!

i can't really judge you because i really don't know you, but I am talking about this common frame of mind a lot of guys have (especially on this site)...if these guys thinking this way got out more and met more girls, they would realize these girls are just average everyday girls and the guys are average everyday guys....but since you don't have an abundance of average girls like this around your in a mentality of scarcity....making her value (relative to you) go wayyy up in your head....then you look at this guy...and your like...what does he have that i dont?! he's not particularly good looking, he doesn't seem to be rich, talented, charismatic or highly motivated or any of those things...you might even stretch it to say, well if only this or that, I could totally be a way better guy for her than this guy...i would treat her like a princess, way better than him! he doesn't deserve her! and if he does deserve her, then I do too! so wheres mine!? Oh the injustice!

The truth is....if you were with her...you probably would treat her a lot nicer, way more thoughtful, caring etc...like a princess, because you value her way more than he does or most guys would...because your in a mentality of scarcity...that doesn't mean he isn't treating her right...it just means that he see's her as a girl on his level...and you see her as a princess....its all the way you frame things in your head...the objective reality is...this guy and this girl are about right for each other... the same goes for all the couples on here...

and lets say in an alternate world you did some how instantly switch from this life of scarcity, from watching them on rlc to somehow taking his place and now you are her boyfriend...she probably wouldn't like you as much as she liked him...for the very same reason you claim you deserve her more...because when you treat her better than other guys, like such a princess etc, you inadvertly make yourself look beneath her...like somebody in scarcity...somebody desperate etc....its a major turn off...nobody wants to be with somebody beneath them...im sure you've heard the expression "nice guys always finish last"...this phenomenon pretty much sums it up..

Nail on the head.

Sign of Depression.

that is your opinion and you can have one,but anyway Thank You DR.PHIL.

Guest BurakYilmaz

Sign of Depression.

haha, no problem!

Guest Pirate

Sign of Depression.

Just your psychoanalytic (correct spelling) opinion.

Adj. 1. psychoanalytic - of or relating to or incorporating the methods and theory of psychiatric treatment originated by Sigmund Freud; "Freud's psychoanalytical theories"; "psychoanalytic treatment" the validity of which is now widely disputed or rejected. After reading your post I can understand why.

Yes there are some dickheads around that have 15 inch dicks and could give the girls 10 orgasms 5 times a day 7 days a week, but they are the minority. There are also some around that think it normal for these couples to have that much sex, but they are in the minority too.

If you had been around long enough you would have had time to watch these couples going about their every day lives, as normal as that can be with cameras watching 24/7. You would have also had time to observe some of the moronic behaviour of some of the males.

During that time you may have also been able to understand that most of the comments from the long time members are not based on placing the girls on a throne and treating them like  a princess, but based on a simple respect for females in general.

You might also have been able to work out that most of us do have the relationships that you seem to think we don't, that this forum is purely a source of entertainment, that you obviously don't understand.

Maybe try a psychoanalysis of yourself, work out what the fuck you are doing here.

Psychiatrist dispense prescription drugs that fuck with your head.

Psychologists dispense warm and fuzzy bullshit, that eventually fucks with your head.

Actually there's a lot of truth to what Burak has said.  In short, they want a guy that they can't just wrap around their finger.    I've known that since I was fifteen. 

There was this girl once when I was sitting on my motorcycle and talking to a friend who came up to me smiling and said,.. "Give me a ride."    To which I barked back,.. "NO!, What the hell do you take me for, a taxi cab?"    And she ran away into her house and cried.

My friend who lived two houses down from her later told me that she had a secret crush on me.

This one is for my friends Van, Pepe, and of course #6  Oh, and that mean, heartless, racist, TBG.

Back then, when I was sixteen or so, it was fashionable I suppose if you were going with a girl to give her a ring.  But I noticed that it seemed that whenever a guy gave a girl a ring that they would always end up  breaking up about two weeks later.    You could almost set a clock to it.

But this girl, in her sweet way, just kept nagging me for one.    So one day with my friend Joe, I went to this jewelry store.  There we were, two hoodlums in our black leather jackets standing in front of this glass counter.

But then this kindly woman around fifty or so came up to me and asked me what I wanted, and when I told her she sweetly smiled and started showing me these different rings.

But then I said,.. "No, You don't understand, I want something that will turn green in about two weeks."

And that removed her sweet smile from her face.

But the truth is, of all the girls that I once knew,.. It was that girl more than any other who did in the end truly loved me.  I'll see her again. 

Guest ww_watcher

Woody you were a rascal back then.

I wrote off girls back in High School because they were too expensive and too much trouble. I'm not gay, I just wanted to spend my time and money on cars, ice hockey, hiking the trails and camping, and motorcycles. Not necessarily in that order. I was 30 years old when I met my wife. She was glowering at me like Yoko Ono, so, I took her to dinner that night, she moved in with me, that night, and we haven't been apart for 28 years. She is considered my first - and last - girlfriend. What sold her on me was definitely not my looks or money. It was my honesty and loyalty and total acceptance by my family. I believe that is what attracts good women more than anything else. Through her I learned responsibility, through me she learned to use the things you have to make the things you want. Since she came from money, this was a hard lesson to learn.

And this thread was about what?  ???

Oh yes, I remember, it was about that couple that should have been named Lunestra & Ambien...  ;D

(opps, but perhaps that name's already be taken by all the other RLC couples!)  :o

If you think about it you'l realize Paul isn't bad for Leora and Ruslan isn't bad for Katya...neither of these guys are forcing them to be there..These guys simply show them less attention than you would and these girls in return show them more affection than they would you...the same goes for pretty much all  relationship dynamics, you can notice this in real life everywhere!

pretty girls don't want a guy to fall head over heels for them, constantly care about them and compliment them n shit....they might say they want that but in reality what they really get hooked to is guys that treat them like they are normal, that don't show them attention, that don't constantly care for them.

When 9 out of 10 smiling, nervous guys wait on a girls hands and feet...she gets bored....when that 1 comes along who looks at her like she's normal...and doesn't chase her at all, show's her that he really doesn't care if she is with him or not...THAT is the guy the girl will be with...because she will see him as equal...and the others as beneath her...(and rightfully so)

Think about it...a girl doesn't want to be with a guy beneath her...she wants to be with a guy on her level...a type of guy who might have dated other girls just like her before or has other girls just like her in his life now.

Who seems like they might be that type of guy?...the guy constantly complimenting her, nervous smiling, buying her gifts, treating her super nice, doing whatever he can to hold on to her and make her like him back?? (aka the needy dude looking for validation, just trying to hold on to her before she finally leaves him)... or the guy who doesn't try as hard, doesn't treat her like he needs her...treats her like, eh i guess she will do...

Obviously the second type of guy! (aka paul or ruslan)

With the second type of guy she thinks...if he doesnt need me..he probably has had others like me before...or has an abundance of others like me now....why else would he not care...all the other guys gawk and treat me like a princess because of my looks...but this guy doesnt...there is something about this guy...he is special, i am interested...im gonna try this guy out...

Thats how game works...its why guys like paul and ruslan are with girls like leora and katya and why nice guys like many of us on this forum are not

For many of us nice guys...it just doesnt make sense, its just not fair!  but this is just basic psychology...this is how game works...and game is everywhere around us 24/7...either your playing the game (naturally or consciously)...or your being played (wasting opportunities and not living up to the potential of your life)

if any one on here is just a bit intrigued by this stuff i urge you to just read up or watch vidz about real social dynamics...learning game has truly changed my life...i went from being a push over to getting everything i want...

Pongo esto en el traductor de Google y me dice: "Vete al carajo" :o