Mira & Henry (2021) Part #6

bluewinner

plum.............thank you. you just saved me from writing the same thing

i agree with you completely

jerk that he is, things were still more fun when henry coukd be his old self.

i assume that she has told him that it's her way or the highway.

too bad. tonight could have been REEAALLY interesting.

thanks again plum for saying what had to be said

now we are both on her shit list.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, plum said:

I find these swinger evenings rather strange...
Just getting hot.... naked bodies..cocks getting sucked...then it all stops for a cigarette break...
FFS...talk about blowing hot and cold.

Hi plum, remember it used to be that way at Anna and Alex old place. Anna would start blowing Alex for a half hour till he got hard, other guests in some sort of sex, then boom, ciggy break. The 20 minuts for Alex again, and people doing it everywhere, then boom, get something to eat. Then more sex and Alex pissing in the sink. Then some shots, then the sun would be up and still nobody came. Pretty fun to watch though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi plum, remember it used to be that way at Anna and Alex old place. Anna would start blowing Alex for a half hour till he got hard, other guests in some sort of sex, then boom, ciggy break. The 20 minuts for Alex again, and people doing it everywhere, then boom, get something to eat. Then more sex and Alex pissing in the sink. Then some shots, then the sun would be up and still nobody came. Pretty fun to watch though.

Ha Ha... Ashley..remember it well... Alex pissing in the sink!
Remember when Alex  and his friend spent 2 hours tying the girls to a chair and when he finished he was so drunk he couldn't get a hard on..

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, plum said:

Ha Ha... Ashley..remember it well... Alex pissing in the sink!
Remember when Alex  and his friend spent 2 hours tying the girls to a chair and when he finished he was so drunk he couldn't get a hard on..

Haha, that happened more than once. He built some contraption he used to tie Anna up to, she could have broken a leg or an arm on that piece of junk. The tying the girls to a chair would take so long. No wonder he got loaded. Anna was a trooper though, she tried every trick in the book to get him hard. No luck some nights at all. Like a wet noodle.

• Haha 2

I haven't been watching CC for a while, but this is what I missed in this apt. I love to watch swingers, so I am happy with the change. As far as Henry being controlled by Mira, I don't understand when this happened? Ashley thanks for the new word I learned today 🙂

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I haven't been watching CC for a while, but this is what I missed in this apt. I love to watch swingers, so I am happy with the change. As far as Henry being controlled by Mira, I don't understand when this happened? Ashley thanks for the new word I learned today 🙂

Dogs Swinging GIF    :biggrin:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, curious101 said:

Hey curious,  I learned it from plum. The one guy in the apartment has it. Splotchy skin pretty much all over him. How's everything with you?

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, ashleyxyz a dit :

Haha, c'est arrivé plus d'une fois. Il a construit un engin auquel il avait l'habitude d'attacher Anna, elle aurait pu se casser une jambe ou un bras sur ce morceau de ferraille. Attacher les filles à une chaise prendrait tellement de temps. Pas étonnant qu'il ait été chargé. Anna était un soldat, elle a essayé tous les trucs du livre pour le rendre dur. Pas de chance du tout certains soirs. Comme une nouille humide.

saoul et surtout drogué

• Like 1