Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

33 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

GH could probably know what may have been discussed or at least as much of the conversation that could be heard. The whole situation of one not seeming concerned about the situation, while the other seemed to put forth enough effort almost to try to make certain that her efforts were noticed and kept in mind all has seemed somewhat strange, and especially how it has seemed that they have not been communicating with one another much at all since last night. I remember what she was called or referred to as at times in the past when she would visit Leora in the previous apartment, but I don't know for certain if that was actually her first name, although it seems I may recall it being mentioned on several occasions that the name was what it sounded like Leora would call her. 

Leora mentioned Malia’s real name when she got the phone call from the guy that is presented as Dennis last week in her bedroom after the drinking night and in very late morning hours when she was also exposing her tits .. she invited her inside her room calling her by her real name before eventually Malia fell asleep in Leora’s bed . 

Leora lived with Paul for years and they had sex on a regular basis. So she was quite used to a normal heterosexual lifestyle. To believe that she moved to Prague two years ago and has not had sex with a man in that length of time, seems like a pretty far fetched idea to me. For some guy to be spending all his money on flowers ,balloons etc for forever long it's been, and not getting some sex in return, also seems pretty far fetched.  Just my opinion. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Leora and Masha, Masha would eat her alive.

I would seem to me that this match up would be worth RLC's time to make it happen. There have been a few RLC events that broke the internet. This match up would have systems down for weeks trying to recover. That's the kind of innovative thought I hope someone is doing inside RLC.

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

L'unico con cui si frequenta più spesso è LB. Quello che viene qualche volta a casa sua, Denis, abita lontano da lei e le volte che si vedono è spesso a casa di lei quando passa per Praga. Non si conoscono altri ragazzi se non amici con cui si frequenta qualche volta e la maggior parte sono ragazze. 

Nobody I believe knows how many and what type of friends both girls have made during their stay , how can we know if we haven’t seen anyone ? Even if the rumors say that aren’t many , how these rumors can be verified ? And whether being males or females ? Just recently , there have been posts indicating that Leora might be fooling  the audience by letting everyone believing things and doing differently .. it can be then more friends , male or female or both , what it is sure is that since there’s absolutely zero visual proof , it is all a big speculation .. 

What’s truth  is that Leora the last 4-5 days has this constant habit of entering and leaving the apartment many times per day , Malia has spent the most of her entire stay since we saw her on camera and for the first  time after starting the shows with Leora inside her own room , to me it is the most realistic period as both girls finally get their own space and time , Malia doing her things and Leora the same also .. very few interactions , definitely the evening of last week has set all things happening in motion .

It is funny , but I still remember that there were posts saying that it was planned ( which might have been ) , this is what Leora wanted to happen and all these references .. the truth is that since that day , it all changed and of course and as always , we will understand much in the near or further future ( even though there are people here that know exactly what’s happening and to their big respect by my side , they reveal nothing ☺️

The fact that there are people on this forum who have insider information and who are posting, sometimes in debate with others, is a problem. The problem is not that they are posting or debating, the problem is that they do not disclose their association with RLC or with the participant actor. That raises questions about professional ethics and a lot more.  

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Sono un paio di mesi che non va a dormire da lui e ora si muove per trasferirsi da lui definitivamente? Mi sembra una stronzata. 

Maybe the break up was for such reasons , that the guy didn’t like that he could only have her and stay over 1-2 times per week .. who knows , maybe another apartment and trying again by herself  and just no cameras ? And trying to live a different life than what she was doing so far ? But then , we speak about Malia , what has she made inside the apartment in order for us to understand that she’s very strong personality and character to manage and live  by herself in Prague .. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I have had conversations with individuals on PM who claim to have had personal relations with Leora. Under a verbal non-disclosure agreement, I agreed not to out them. In exchange, I was given photos of Leora and her friend long before either were seen on camera. Then, the forum institutes a policy where it is against the rules to disclose PM conversations. How convenient. I'm calling bullshit on the forum policy that supports the non-disclosure of what I call AGENTS on this forum.

• Haha 1