Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

1 hour ago, philo said:

Here is a question that a Las Vegas book maker would like: Will there be a final dual session between Malia and Leora? If so, will it be fake or for real?

Nothing will ever happen.. let’s hope that both girls manage to escape this “ addicting “ exposure cameras world as they aren’t “ enough young “ for this business ( around 20-24/25 to do such a profitable work isn’t bad for many I believe ) and find compatible jobs like the majority of the population . Of course , I don’t think that any appearances anywhere from Malia won’t be welcomed with joy , who knows , an apartment just for Malia could make wonders 🤩

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

I have always said, and sometimes been able to substantiate, that many of the RLC performers are fucking more off camera than on camera. We are just the enablers for them to do enough to pay for their lifestyles, which they enjoy off camera while they laugh at our stupidity. I have always believed, in spite of her supporters who somehow know more about what is going on than any of the rest of us, that Leora is one of those who is insatiable and is fucking way more than anyone would even suspect.

Even if this happens , I can never understand how a woman if she’s so much sexually satisfied , keeps on having this big appetite to masturbate .. I guess the logical theories say that the more you get fucked or fuck , the less you want to masturbate .. ( even if it is that the money dominates Leora’s mind , still , a satisfied pussy won’t be in this never ending need to be pleased and enjoy whatever sessions  )

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ben if this happens , I can never understand how a woman if she’s so much sexually satisfied , keeps on having this big appetite to masturbate .. I guess the logical theories say that the more you get fucked or guck , the less you want to masturbate .. ( even if it is that the money dominates Leora’s mind , still , a satisfied pussy won’t be in this never ending need to be pleased and enjoy whatever sessions  )

I don't know if others have ever been in this situation, but I have concluded that there is some women that no man can satisfy. Trust me, the more some women get, them more they need. I did not say the more they want, I said the more they need. Just hope that you are never in a relationship with such a woman.