Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

16 minutes ago, philo said:

Also, I was not the one who said that Leora was seeing more than one guy off camera. You need to challenge the interpreters who said that ...not me. 

L'unico con cui si frequenta più spesso è LB. Quello che viene qualche volta a casa sua, Denis, abita lontano da lei e le volte che si vedono è spesso a casa di lei quando passa per Praga. Non si conoscono altri ragazzi se non amici con cui si frequenta qualche volta e la maggior parte sono ragazze. 

I made a general statement about people in the sex industry having more sex in their personal life than they have on the job. By implication, I am suggesting there is more sex going on at RLC than we see on camera. So instead of challenging what the interpreters said about Leora not always staying with her boyfriend when she is away, @Brokk!choses to challenge my statement. What is that?

il y a 1 minute, Nicholas a dit :

GH could probably know what may have been discussed or at least as much of the conversation that could be heard. The whole situation of one not seeming concerned about the situation, while the other seemed to put forth enough effort almost to try to make certain that her efforts were noticed and kept in mind all has seemed somewhat strange, and especially how it has seemed that they have not been communicationg with one another much at all since last night 

I find the whole situation bizzare, unless (and I'm speculating here!) Malia has found a place and maybe a job in Prague (or is moving in with a BF?) if so, Leora will still see her still and even possibly Malia will make an appearance again at some point for a visit? Again, I'm stretching for an explanation here.

Or, they have drifted apart and don't value each others company anymore.

• Haha 2

Just now, philo said:

I made a general statement about people in the sex industry having more sex in their personal life than they have on the job. By implication, I am suggesting there is more sex going on at RLC than we see on camera. So instead of challenging what the interpreters said about Leora not always staying with her boyfriend when she is away, @Brokk!choses to challenge my statement. What is that?

Per quanto mi riguarda sei tu che fai il troll. Tu dici che Leora fa sesso fuori dalle telecamere, io ti sto dicendo che può essere come può essere di no. Tu invece insisti per forza che Leora fa sesso fuori dalle telecamere, come se fosse possibile provarlo. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Per quanto mi riguarda sei tu che fai il troll. Tu dici che Leora fa sesso fuori dalle telecamere, io ti sto dicendo che può essere come può essere di no. Tu invece insisti per forza che Leora fa sesso fuori dalle telecamere, come se fosse possibile provarlo. 

So I  challenge you to post my quote where I said what you just said I did. I'm waiting.

1 minute ago, philo said:

So I  challenge you to post my quote where I said what you just said I did. I'm waiting.

SEI TU CHE STAI DICENDO CHE LEORA FA SESSO FUORI DALLE TELECAMERE. Basta che scorri nelle pagine indietro.