Leora & Malia - Home Activities #41

Nicholas

à l’instant, Brokk! a dit :

You haven't slept with him in a couple of months and now you are moving to move in with him permanently? Sounds like bullshit to me. 

What? I'm not moving in with anyone! Get a better translator dude.

I said I was SPECULATING look it up dingus.

54 minutes ago, philo said:

I have always said, and sometimes been able to substantiate, that many of the RLC performers are fucking more off camera than on camera. We are just the enablers for them to do enough to pay for their lifestyles, which they enjoy off camera while they laugh at our stupidity. I have always believed, in spite of her supporters who somehow know more about what is going on than any of the rest of us, that Leora is one of those who is insatiable and is fucking way more than anyone would even suspect.

Questo è tuo o cosa? 

1 minute ago, marco6742 said:

What? I'm not moving in with anyone! Get a better translator dude.

I said I was SPECULATING look it up dingus.

Seems like he has a problem with the translation. Let's chalk it up to lost in translation. 

• Haha 1

So if Malia is leaving potentially because of a visa problem, why is the relationship with Leora alienated? Except for pleasantries exchanged in front of the camera, why is there no discussion going on between them? Can anyone who understands their language explain? Please?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I find the whole situation bizzare, unless (and I'm speculating here!) Malia has found a place and maybe a job in Prague (or is moving in with a BF?) if so, Leora will still see her still and even possibly Malia will make an appearance again at some point for a visit? Again, I'm stretching for an explanation here.

Or, they have drifted apart and don't value each others company anymore.

The whole situation has seemed bizzare to me as well. Strange indeed. Of course if I knew their language or was able to accurately interpret what they have discussed lately, the situation might not seem quite as strange.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Questo è tuo o cosa? 

Please note the statement "I have always believed". In my language, that is a statement of my belief system and not of fact. I don't know how that translates in your language. Apparently, there is enough ambiguity for me to give you the benefit of doubt between a belief and a statement of fact.